Stop the bitchery. Do it for the children.

Originally posted 7.31.2006

Stop the bitchery. Do it for the children.
At 4 am this morning, on the way back from dropping of yet another obnoxious suitor who keep lamenting about his feelings, I realized that I'd forgotten something. I'd lost sight of my mission, Nay, my duty to stop the bitchery.

It is 2006 people! And though I'm sure were all human and we all feel I was raised old school. If it ain't bleeding or broken don't bring that shit up. Feelings are private things, that should be kept to yourself, because in the grand scheme of things, who really cares? Like seriously, who besides you gives a warm soft shit about how you feel? I surely don't.

Talking about these feelings, loudly, and more often than not drunkenly, does not incite me to care more. It just makes me realize that you're a drunk. And a shitty one at that. All the good drunks get feisty and want to fight. Ask Tara. She'll tell you. She's Irish, damn it!

Go cry in your beer and while you're at it, do that shit in your own house so I don't have to witness your man-feelings and become sick to my fucking stomach.

I mean really, the outlandish bitchery of the 4am "get the hell out of my house and don't call" continued. There were all the classic telltale symptoms of bitchery.

The "Let me into your heart" bitchery.
I don't have a heart. It was removed in 1989 and replaced with a gerbil on one of those fucking exercise wheels.

The mind change bitchery:
"Your mean" followed by "I know your not really mean".
1. I am mean.
2. I don't give a damn whether you like me or not. I'm not paying you to talk, so why are you?

All of this was followed by the "I'm never calling you again" which rolled into the nauseating "I'm sorry. Im an asshole, can I call you sometime"? You definitely can call me. I definitely won't answer, because apparently youve caught a severe case of bitchery and that shit spreads quick. Like mono or SARS.

And if I do answer, know that it is merely to abuse you, and discard you. Much like the heartbreak stylings of Prince. I, too, will discard you like a soiled rag. I told you this when we met and now you realize that just because I was laughing didn't mean I was joking. I was serious, cuz Im just evil like that. Squint that left eye... can you see it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.