New Jersey is a hotbed of sin and fornication.


New Jersey is a hotbed of sin and fornication.

Hmmmm. Jersey is better than “Dallas”.

Big M owns a restaurant and employs both J (female waitress) and Little M (his son). J gets fired for not showing up.

J shows up drunk and proceeds to physically attack T (another female waitress) for talking shit about her.

Then she proclaims loudly “M, I’ve been fucking you and your son for the last three years and you’re gonna fire me!” (This is beyond pulling someone’s card. This is what me and my friends would call pulling someone’s entire deck.)

M then insists that he only lent her money.

J attacks M. The police are called on J.

I am no longer willing to eat at the aforementioned restaurant (I like my food without a side order of adultery and drama).

M is now sleeping on the couch. I am a lil nauseous. Hot damn. And ewww.
“Dallas” ain’t got shit on Jersey. It’s like CLUE in this bitch.

J fucked both Big M and Little M on the sofa in the back office with a spatula.

Ps. If you live in Jersey, the restaurant is now hiring. See photo below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.