Reasons why I shouldn’t fuck your man.

Reasons why I shouldn’t fuck your man.

It should be clear that there are numerous reasons why you shouldn’t fuck someone else’s man. These reasons have not always been clear to me, but with age comes wisdom so I figured Id give this a shot.

Reasons I shouldn’t fuck your man:

  • Your man’s a whore: No offense to you or your man but he follows his dick wherever it takes him and if it has strayed in my direction, it has strayed in god knows how many other directions as well.


  • Your man lacks moral fiber: He is a cheater. When confronted he will probably lie about it rather than manning the fuck up and admitting he was wrong. This is because he is a coward who lacks gohardness….


  • Karmas a bitch: Its not your fault that your man is a whore. As such, I have nothing against you and should avoid bad karma whenever possible and spare you pain by not fucking your man.


  • It’s wrong: Its just plain morally wrong for me to smash your man knowing damn well about you, and yall. Shit, sometimes I even met you….. (I could name names here but I won’t) whatever.


  • Head is still cheating: Letting your man go down on me and sending him home to you hard is still wrong.


Reasons I did fuck your man

  • Your man’s a whore: As such we used him as the jump off, slutted him out and sent him home to you…. Sorry.


  • Your man lacks moral fiber: He was easy. No wining and dining. He was quick to drop the draws with little chasing and at the end of a long night, sometimes I just wanna go for some simple shit….like your man.


  • Karmas a bitch: I figure… all the times I been cheated on… Karma fuckin owes me a nut…. So I busted on your man’s face…. Sorry (and perhaps I’m not fully grasping the concept of Karma…)


  • It’s wrong: Sometimes, doing that shit that you know damn well is wrong is just that much hotter cuz you have no business doing it…. I think I have a mental list of hot shit that is completely socially unacceptable for me to do and everytime I do one, I mentally check that shit off….Cognitive dissonance is a turn on. What can I say.


  • Head is still cheating: Yes! But on the scale of cheating it is relatively low…. And if I send him back to you with a hard dick, at least you reap some benefits from this arrangement. Perhaps in the future we can coordinate some shit so that I get head, you get dick and ill send you some secret text message code that lets you know not to kiss that hoe in the mouth….


A Hoe’s gonna be a Hoe… And if your man’s a smut, there should be a male whore email forward or something to let yall know….

Some of these happy smiling chicks just don’t know, we tricked your man out and we laugh about it behind your back. So if you’re walking somewhere with your man and you see some chicks snickering in your direction…. Take note.

Your man might have been ran through like an Olympic track meet…..
I’m just saying tho…

(Please note: Names have been omitted to protect the innocent and the not so innocent ManWhores.) :*

Thanks to Kennda for making this blog possible. I aint had shit to say til you messaged me. Good looks on the inspiration!!! Seriously. Without you and these smut ass dudes, this blog would not be possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.