Now I’m all for fuckin progress and shit.....

Now I’m all for fuckin progress and shit.....

Okay watching the news......
Blah blah blah, progress.
Blah, blah, blah, bi-county plans (I like community planning... that’s cool.)

Okay, so PG and Mo County are fixing that fucked up New Hampshire Ave, University Ave area...Putting in a purple line (okay, yall been talking about it for like 7 years. Make that shit happen already.)

I can track a good deal of my teen delinquency back to this area.

The party I crashed on New Hampshire Ave. just to realize that I wasn’t crashin cuz I actually knew the chick (then she called the cops on her own b-day party). That was a good ass party. Glad I didn’t get arrested.

Having people buy me cigarettes at the 7-11. The ice cream place in the shopping center. That Sally Hanson’s Beauty supply store.

I even took driving school at Takoma Academy.

Going to Cabarets down the street.

Getting a Salvation Army chair for my God Sister and throwing it in her trunk, driving really slow in the Saturn, trying not to lose that shit.

And I can’t forget Tic Toc… Oh Tic Toc liquor. Standing out front at 16 and asking people to buy us the cheapest Vodka possible. Once we figured out that Gilby’s was dirt cheap and palatable, it was a wrap. Plastic bottles with the easy pour top….Like they knew when they made it that I would get drunk and drop the bottle.

That time Javon made a “Classic Moment in Hood Rat History” by booking that girl by hollerin out “Aye! Applehead!”….I have had mad reunions in their parking lots, because you never know what other under aged motherfuckers you’re gonna see there.

There was this whole Dramatic Ass Mission Impossible Scenario that involved Pablo Jose, Gilby’s, a check cash scam, someone smoking crack laced weed and a car chase/ getaway to the sounds of Outkast’s “Bombs Over Baghdad”. Only in Langley Park!

Langley Park holds a lot of really special memories for me.


But apparently they are trying to buy out the Taco Bell and make that shit a Bus depot. And if the owner rejects the offer, they’ll condemn that shit and take it through eminent domain. Eminent domain is important and all, not to mention that public transportation is an entirely valid use under eminent domain to seize some shit (Unlike them fuckin Wal-Marts they build) but damn.


Now I’m all for fuckin progress and shit, but not at the high cost of losing my Taco bell…

Next thing you know, Imma have to take my ass to the KFC/Taco Bell on Georgia Ave. Last time I went there, I cussed them out because I ordered nachos and the dude (who was very cute and barely legal *I been robbin the uterus lately*) said they were out of cheese and did I still fucking want nachos. How tha fuck you gonna sell me Nachos with no cheese? That’s like sellin me a house wit no fuckin wiring….Or weed with no THC…. FUCK NAW!!!

Now I am reluctant to go back there cuz I don’t fuck wit people who fuck wit my food and if I do fuck wit em, I sure as hell ain’t gonna give that Fine Ass highschooler the opportunity to fuck up my food. (Yup, robbin the Uterus in 2008. Cougar in training.)

Progress, I’m all for…..
But please dear god, don’t divest me of my favorite Taco Bell Ever….
I feel mad disenfranchised right about now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.