Fucked up shit that turns me off. (aka reading is Fundamental)

Fucked up shit that turns me off. (aka reading is Fundamental)

These are a few random things that make me dry (sorry to be so crass)

I fucking hate it when people misspell shit. It drives me nuts. Occasional misspellings are okay but repeat offenders…. Misspelled words are a turnoff. Whatever. Foxfire has built in spell check. Damn. Use it.

Using the wrong homophone.
“I am board.”
“Why must he stair at me?”
“The diamond was two carrots.”

Ewww. I’m sorry but this annoys the shit out of me. Basic spelling and grammar have a huge impact on my libido.

Whenever someone insists that they want to “Conversate” with me. Stop. Please. No really. Stop. You’re killing me.

When I ask “do you read?” and you respond with “I CAN read.”
I was not inquiring as to your ability to read. I was inquiring as to the likelihood with which you would actually choose to pick up things other than hip-hop magazines and feed your brain. Non fiction, fiction, inspirational, whatever.

When the only reading materials in your home are XXL, Vibe, Maxim and one dusty old bible it saddens me. Seriously.

When you do not own a bookshelf, I judge you. I’m sorry. I do. I own three. I’ll buy you one. But if you’re only gonna stack up that XXL, Vibe, Maxim and the one dusty bible on it….what’s the point...

I’m a bitch. What can I say?
My three minimum requirements for mating are reading, writing and basic arithmetic.

If you can’t get through English 101, I don’t want you in me. Point blank. Bonus points if you can string together some coherent words and phrases during the act, like highbrow erotica meets back alley dirty talk. Yeah. That would be nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.