Shit that’s not gonna fucking fly.

Shit that’s not gonna fucking fly.

1. Knocking on my door at 1am.

2. Continuing to knock for the next 40 mins.

3. Calling me saying you just wanna talk at 1am

4. Insisting that you stayed in the district til 1am just to talk to me
(I was home all day, dumb ass. I was not born yesterday, you waited that late on the off chance that:
a) You might get some pussy (Naw, I’m good) or
b) You thought it was too late for me to not let you crash (you got me fucked up, 4real!)

5. Asking me why I’m being "ignorant" cuz I won’t open the fuckin door at 1:40 am so that you can tell me your side of the story.
(Knocking on anyone’s door at 1am is pretty fucking ignorant and calling me ignorant is a surefire way for you to stay on the other side of that door. Additionally, I do not give a fuck about your side of the story because you have repeatedly lied as of late. In 2 months, you rivaled the level of bullshit it took my ex 8 years to accomplish which means that either he was very good at what he did, or you were very bad at the bullshit you were attempting).

6. Texting me that your depressed at 1:37 am.
(If you are depressed, you should kill yourself. run a car into the wall of an abandoned building and you can save everyone burial cost by cremating yourself. It’s a Win/Win situation).

7. Saying I’m fucked up for not letting you in at damn near 2am cuz you have to work the next day.
(You do not pay my rent or contribute to my motherfuckin house hold so where the fuck you sleep is not my problem and even if I did open the door, best believe you would not be staying there.)

8. Saying Im wrong for leaving you stranded in DC at 2am with no place to sleep.
(Why tha fuck would you invite yourself over to my motherfuckin crib at 1am talking about you need to talk? Who told you to come over? I told you not to call. Why would I want to see you?
Additionally I recall your bitch ass just got paid yesterday so you really had 2 options:

1. Get a fuckin cab. 2. Man tha fuck up and get a hotel room.)

Jeanetta needs a grownup.
I am not/ will not be responsible for where you sleep, how you eat or how you get around town.

You are not my child; I am not going to raise you.
Relying on me to help you function daily in the world means that you are incompetent and does NOT make me want to fuck you.

My forehead is not stamped with the letters ATM.
You cannot put dick in and get cash out, simply because you have insufficient funds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.