I'm going to hell....

I'm going to hell.

But its cool. Its inevitably going to be hot (it is hell)but so long as its a dry heat, I'll manage. I would rather not deal with humidity.

I will aim for a position in middle management. Hell has to have a hierarchy, some type of bureaucracy with all the politicians there and I think with hard work I could definitely advance through the organizational structure.

Just in case hell is less organized than I imagine, I will aim for being the devil's chill partner. He's high up and im sure he has some type of posse or entourage. Devils gotta have henchmen. One way or the other, im sure that the pay is either shitty or nonexistent, but that's alright.

What do I need money for in my afterlife, unless there's inflation in hell? I wouldn't do it for the money anyway. I merely want to stay occupied, you know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.