Okay, I’m going to the dark side.(FUCK VA cuz its for Haters)

Okay, I’m going to the dark side.
I need to go to Michaels so I can buy a picture frame.

I gotta go to UPS and USPS and Target and Safeway.

Falls Church is the closest place for all this shit.

If you know me you know I hate VA.

I hate Commonwealths cuz Commonwealths hate on me:
Commonwealths by definition are: a group of sovereign states and their dependencies associated by their own choice and linked with common objectives and interests.

VA’s objectives and interests seem to revolve around Hating. Hating on me getting both drunk and laid.

Hate example Number 1: ABC liquor. If you went to Hampton perhaps you can feel my pain. Imagine you are 18 with no car, limited resources and no id. ABC closes at 9pm. If you haven't scrounged up cash, a ride and a dumb male with ID by 7:45, you probably ain’t drinking. I’m independent. I like to get my drink and then leave dumb dude and his mans and them so I can drink in peace without the possibility of molestation and ABC liquor just makes it that much more difficult.

Hate example Number 2: Arcane sexual laws in VA (even though they aren’t regularly enforced, they still suck)


1916 - The Virginia legislature expands the state’s sodomy law to cover oral sex and makes the oral sex provision applicable only to people of the same sex. After the Virginia Supreme Court follows the law and reverses a heterosexual sodomy conviction, the legislature broadens the law to cover opposite-sex sodomy as well. VA is for Haters

VA continues to hate against singles


But what am I to do? It is convenient. It is close. So I will slip into VA, try not to get drunk or engage in oral sex and try and flee with my life intact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.