A Nice guy that likes to fuck a lot (AA and always wearin panty drawz)

A Nice guy that likes to fuck a lot (AA and always wearin panty drawz)

First off, I gotta say I love Angie Martinez.

I bought her album cuz I thought she was hot and I wanted to wife her. Still pissed that one of the Dru Hill dudes snatched my girl. Lyrically her album was garbage, on the real but whatever, I’ve bought worse.

One of the tracks on her “Up Close and Personal” really caught me. It’s called “No Playaz” and the chorus goes a lil something like this:

Even though you got no money
Other chicks be actin funny
It don't matter boy cuz I got love for you
(a nice guy that like to fuck alot)
I'm so tired of all these playaz
And I don't mean to be a hater
But I know just what I'm lookin for
(a nice guy that like to fuck alot)


I think most women, and some men are looking for this. Truer lyrics were never written except perhaps the lyrics to “Ten Crack Commandments”. Fuck it, I digress.

My ex and I got into an argument about Valentines Day. He was mad cuz I forgot what he did for me one year. Thing was - he always did hot shit. Breakfast in bed on random Wednesdays. Favorite flowers. Diamonds. 4 star hotel rooms. Champagne.

He set the bar mad high. So now everyone has to contend with these high ass standards.

Real shit is that, you shouldn’t just appreciate people one day of the year.

Appreciation should be some daily shit. And it truly is those little things make a difference. Those little things make it pop.

It’s not all about money. Its about making me feel both Appreciated and Adorable (what I refer to as the 2 A’s or AA).

I am a woman. As such, I like certain shit. Champagne and strawberries. Keyshia Cole. Sex and the city. Lifetime movies for women. And fuzzy socks.
But I NEED the AA’s.

When I dont feel both appreciated and adorable I gets a bit bitchy.

Appreciated is definitely essential. I rock and I like to know that that shit is noticed. I have many awesome attributes and I go the extra mile. I just like to know that it isn’t taken for granted because if it is, I will stop that shit.

Adorable is some twofold shit.

I am 5’9”. It takes a tall, masculine type man to make me feel girly.

I like to feel girly and protected and soft and shit Cuz I’m a lady.

I wear pretty girly dresses. I wear appropriately invisible undergarments. But I always wear underwear. I’m from the south.

Anyway....I like to be catered to like I’m adorable. Cuz I’m a girl.

If I do not feel adorable and appreciated, I goes poof.

I do this often.
Sometimes I change numbers.
Sometimes I just quit answerin my phone. Fuck it.

But just to reiterate- just cuz you can’t see my panty line doesn’t mean that their not there. I always wear panties.

I’m from the south. That’s just how I was raised. I’m just saying tho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.