Saturday afternoon randoms.

Saturday afternoon randoms.
  • There are 2 movies in this world that never disappoint me :
    Clueless and Bring it on (the original not the numerous straight to video bastardizations).
    Clueless is classic 90’s. And Bring it on is the best. They never promised you Shakespeare. Just cheering and spandex. And boy, did they deliver.

  • This guy I know (Joe New Jersey) said the most homosexual thing I ever heard, but shit, I’ll let you be the judge. Joe is this 300 lb burly New jersey guy, accent and all.

    Joe said (mind you, no one asked and this was completely out of the blue):
    "I’d let a dude fuck me up the ass for a million dollars. I could use the money and I shit things bigger than most dudes dicks.”

    I, in turn, looked at Joe like this:
    Because the thought of Joe taking dick up his hairy man anus was entirely too much to bear.

  • When you take an HIV test or a Pregnancy test and the results are negative, its odd. Cause a Negative result is really positive news if you think about it. So when it comes to HIV or Pregnancy, a negative equals a positive……

  • I always catch colds at the worst time.

  • I have an knack for picking the wrong friend. Always. If I dated you EVER, I was better suited to date your friend and once I did date you, I regretted it. Cuz now I can’t date your friend. Unless you put in a good word for me… think about it.Hint, hint!!! Recycle!

  • I have been known to have the worst taste in men. So I give up. No seriously. I give up. Gods got a plan. I have no clue what it is. But I gotta trust in it. Cuz following my own will sure as hell hasn’t been working.

  • Public service announcements are almost always hilarious.

  • I think I’m going to end up married to Hype. Seriously. He always makes me laugh. And he loves pizza. And he meets all of the height requirements.

  • Babies have lazy ass necks…. And its funny. I love it when they have big ass heads. Big head ass babies….ha ha ha.

  • I bought one of those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books called “What would you do?” when I was little. It was made by a Christian group (I later found out). It is called “He gave her roses”. It’s the best book ever, cuz at every turn you’re either dating someone, having sex, becoming an alcoholic, catching aids or getting an abortion. I call it the “You’re going to hell” book. Even if you abstain from sex, you still could end up going to hell. It’s a scary ass book. Buy it if you like. Its on sale for like .01 cents…


  • I also have another one called “Whatever you want”, where you are a grown up (male or female) gorging yourself on threesomes, orgies, cocktails and coke binges. In this one, you are vicariously living a life WAY more apt to send you to hell.Feel free to check that one out as well.


  • Fuck this. Im going shopping. I need new shoes. And incense. And fabulousness to compliment my natural fabulousness, until my fabulous designer coat arrives. YAY!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.