Randoms from last nite (and essentially not enough for a real blog)

Randoms from last nite (and essentially not enough for a real blog)
  • That guy, in the red, in the VIP: OFFERED TO BUY ME (not a drink, broke ass bitches) A CONDO. Fuck T-pain. Fuck buying me a drink. That’s not ballerific. That’s not whats hot in the streets. Offer to cop me property. That’s what tha fuck is up… And you know he got my number…… BALLIN’

  • One chardonnay (okay), Two (still not that bad), topping that off with Moet and whatever tha fuck those red shooters were…. Not too hot. I hurt.

  • Getting hoisted up by a 20 year old…. Crazy.

  • Seeing 2 people from high school and 1 from college. Cool shit.

  • The only way to club is posted in the DJ booth, real talk. Thanks Money. (I hate to sweat. Always.

  • Weighted squats + Stillettos = not fun... I hurt.

  • To the white guy in the glasses. You wrong for sayin you were from the ATL and then laughing when I guessed your ass lived in Alpharetta. That hair move, not too slick.

  • Lisa, I got drunk and left your coat in my homeboys car. Ill get it back and return it to ye… I promise. Damn those drinks. Damn them to hell.


Ill write real shit later, once I re-hydrate my brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.