I am PMS (kinda like that Movie I AM LEGEND)

I am PMS (kinda like that Movie I AM LEGEND)

I am PMS and therefore I hope you all die. No. Seriously.

To those who just don’t seem to get it, let me make it clear ONE LAST TIME:

I will never answer my phone when you call. I think you are a pushy self righteous asshole. Thanks for not arresting me. Done. It’s a wrap. Leave me alone.

I do not wish to know you any further and I would rather slit my wrists than have a long drawn out discussion about why you feel that we should be friends. You are now referred to in all passing conversations as “That dude who is buggin and won’t stop texting me”.

I don’t care how you feel, just as blatantly as you don’t give a fuck how I feel because rather than going away, you’re still contacting me.


So onward to the countdown to when I change my mother fucking number. You bastards.

I am PMS. I still hope you all die and if can speed that up by ripping off your arms and beating you to death with them, well so be it. I am a heinous bitch. I will not be answering my phone because whomever the fuck is calling… I don’t want to talk to you. None of you.

I think your assholes for not reading my mind and committing suicide rather than fucking bothering me. Please, smite your fucking self. I have cramps and if I could explode your head with my mind I would. And then I’d laugh. Cuz I have PMS and I hate you and I hope you all fucking die. Leave me alone. Thanks.

Have a nice day and please spay and neuter your aminals…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.