I reverse stalk all of you.....

So, thing is, I am obsessed with tracking this site. Seriously. I got a great new hit counter. It's really amazing. Just a few thoughts....
  • To the 2am - 7am readers... Get some sleep. Shit. 4am is way too late to be up.

  • I can see you. No, really. This thing is grabbin IP addresses. Quit reading my blog and take your ass back to work. Especially you government motherfuckers. (That's my tax dollars at work damn it.)

  • I love how many of you are going directly to this shit without being redirected from myspace or facebook. Thats love right there.

  • Foreigners.... YOU ROCK!!! I'm international in this bitch!

  • Students. Stop reading and pay attention to the teacher.

  • I see how many people come here a day. If you think or feel some shit about something I wrote, Please feel free to leave a comment. I LOVE COMMENTS. I love to hear what yall think about the stupidity that I come up with.


Ummmm, I gotta go be productive now.... But have a nice day tho.....
KISSES!!!

Comments

Hype Bigelow said…
Just wanted to leave a comment, so now you can access my firm's network, lol. Loving what you have to say, as random as it may be.
Anonymous said…
HA!! I left you an anonymous comment! So now you won't even know who is leaving this mean spirited message of massacre and mayhem on this malicious and murky message board!! HAHAHAH!!!!!




(TK was here)
Anonymous said…
hoe...you stalk me. you love me. admit it.

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.