Me + Fatbear + 5hrs in the car = Randoms

  • Why is it wrong to laugh at ugly babies? It’s not like the babies know. And if the only reason I’m not laughing at ugly babies is so that my baby doesn’t turn out ugly, well…. That is just not a good enough reason.


  • I am all about fidelity. I’m a huge fan of it. But I have to say, I like the thought that someone I am seeing is fucking someone else. Get that basis of comparison. Get mad that she's not me. Appreciate what you have.


  • I love the phrase “Better the devil you know, than the devil you don’t know”.


  • I do what I do because I can and you don’t do what I do because you can't. But if you could, you would. Don’t be mad at me because you can't and I can. Fuckin haters.


  • You either choose or get chose. I like to be chose BUT I choose who I am willing to be chose by. Just because you choose to choose me, doesn’t mean I am willing to be chose by you. Don’t be mad if I choose to be chose by someone else. I run this cuz im picky and I’m bitchy.


  • I only allow people I respect to touch me. If I respected you and lost respect for you, you will never touch me again. If I never respected you in the first place, you have never been allowed to touch me, and never will.


  • I like my men Dapper. Nice coordinates, a hat, well groomed or clean shaven. Cologne. I love cologne. And accents: New York , South… THE WHOLE SOUTH. And with a healthy respect for his vehicle. I like that shit.


  • My mother used to bargain union contracts. She is a hard ass. She can argue you out of anything….. She raised me. Which means that after 19 years of being clobbered in arguments, I perfected my style…. Now I can argue her out of shit.
    Which means that : When I’m right, I’m right. But even when I’m wrong, I’m still right. And unless you’re better at debating logic with me, you will lose so why bother. Don’t sleep on this shit…..


  • Reasons why I don’t answer when you call:

    1. I’m busy:
    2. But if we talk on a semi regular basis you know that and it’s cool.

    3. I have a headache:
    4. Between work and life and my damn near nonexistent love life I have developed a headache. And you tend to exacerbate that shit. I rarely answer when you call and call you back sometimes but we keeps it short. I likes to live drama free.

    5. I want to cuss you the fuck out:
    6. You have said some shit to piss me off and if I answer, I am apt to call you and your mama a bitch. So I don’t answer cuz I’m too old for all that shit.

    7. You want something that I’m never going to give you:
    8. and though I told you this, time and time again, you have yet to listen. This is a tricky one. It could be pussy; it could be time, who knows. Someone told me one time “FUCK YOU Netta, You never make time for me…. I mean who the fuck am I really but Damn….”

      Exactly. Who the fuck are you? I have 4 best friends. I barely have the time to field their phone calls. I’m lucky if I talk to my parents once a week.

      If I told you “No” to whatever and rather than listening, you have tried to convince me that I should do WHATEVER or that I’m wrong (which as discussed above, I am not….EVER), I will never talk to you again.

      My pet peeve is when people try and argue me out of my opinions. I AM SOOOO FUCKING Hardheaded, and even if there is logic in that shit, once you try to argue me out of that shit, I just stopped listening.

      But above all…I don’t even really do phones. I’m bout to shut this lame ass shit off.


  • I normally don’t give a fuck but once I decide I hate someone, its hard for me to back down on that shit. I don’t even need a reason. I’ve disowned my brother, my mother and cut off several best friends… I don’t give a fuck and if these are people dear to me….sincerely evaluate your importance to me.


  • Ambition is hot: Like that Jay-z song says “Ambition makes me, so horny”.
    Get up… Get out and DO SOMETHING. If you have time to call me and talk about how shit ain’t panning out for you, how you need a come up and how your hustle isn’t quite paying off…You not hustling. If you have time to take any calls or make any calls that don’t directly involve dough or a payout you not hustling.

    You need more than a come up…YOU NEED RITALIN, cuz your not focused….

  • Anyway, If you drive for 5 hours….Alot of shit runs through your head. Don’t try and type and drive or blackberry and drive or watch the Chappelle show and drive (SERIOUSLY. IT’S TOO FUNNY AND I ALMOST CRASHED). To the cuties in Delaware…..Shoutouts…all day. Holla!
  • Comments

    Anonymous said…
    Definitely random. But that's why we love u. And u r too busy for me (sob) RoTF.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

    Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

    Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.