Top 10 reasons "I'd fuck me"....

Preamble.... So yesterday I had the most hits of any day that I’ve had the site up. 118. Before that it was like 108, on April 1st... I also broke 3000 views, which makes me happy considering that this blogs only been up since late March and June was by far my shittiest month. Getting laid on the regular makes that happen. I always work better when I am pent up from lack of orgasms... so these next few months should provide for some decent reading....Anywho....

I am a stats freak when it comes to this blog so averaging 658 views a month pleases me more than a lil bit....

Some of you are coming from others sites and alot of you are new readers, because you are poppin up in the middle of the day and just reading through damn near everything I've written. Don't yall work? Especially yall Government folks. and there are alot of you government folks... damn. Thanks for reading. Also, here are some of the most popular pages, just incase you get bored and wanna read something.

  1. All of my strange adventures.
  2. Mindless dating questions answered
  3. That time I got drunk, got head and lost my car at the Four Seasons.
  4. Shoot the whack lyricist and don't cum in my eye.


And one of the most interesting stats that I've seen thus far is what countries yall are coming from (everything past no. 4 shocked me... But whatever)
1. United States 88.57%
2. Canada 5.70%
3. Other (WTF is other....) so lame... 4.57%
4. Mexico 0.13%
5. India 0.10%
6. Jordan 0.10%
7. Saudi Arabia 0.10%
8. Brazil 0.10%
9. United Kingdom 0.10%
10. Turkey 0.07%
11. Ireland 0.07%
12. Germany 0.07%
13. Poland 0.07%
14. Romania 0.03%
15. Singapore 0.03%
16. Kenya 0.03%
17. Philippines 0.03%
18. Finland 0.03%
19. France 0.03%
20. Austria 0.03%
21. Australia 0.03%
************************************************************************

  • *I will no longer let people who I am interested in know that I have a facebook page. Because then they go and stalk my facebook, develop faux intimacy with me and seem to think they fucking know me real good. And that is some creepy shit....

  • *Top 10 reasons I'd fuck me.
    1. I just learned this new trick involving 2 hands and alotta saliva.
    2. I believe wholly in not talking, sometimes before after and during.
    3. I'm pierced in many many places.
    4. I'm not a fan of sleepovers.
    5. I'm flexible.
    6. Everything you’ve ever thought about doing, I’ve already done… at least twice.

    7. The first time I get down with anyone…. This song runs through my head and I try to break someone’s back.

    8. Ill get on top.
    9. I believe that a job worth doing is worth doing well. I don’t half ass it.
    10. I have excellent personal references.


  • *Top 10 reasons I wouldn't fuck me.
    1. Tho I learned this trick, you have to go down on me first to ever experience it.
    2. I believe strongly in forcible head... EAT IT!!!!
    3. Man rape.... A real life phenomenon.
    4. I won't be responsive after 2am... I get sleepy.
    5. I will laugh at you during the act, if its warranted.
    6. I might try and sleep with your female friends.
    7. I might treat you like a walking talking penis, because if i wanted to have heartfelt conversations, I'd just call my homegirls....Know your role.
    8. After a while, I'll probably get lazy.
    9. Did I already say Forcible head?
    10. I'm a giver, but I prefer to be a receiver.


  • *The Thing I miss the most now that its over.
    Begins with an S... ends with an X, fill in the blank.... (People who actually know me might get this one. Everyone else probably just thinks I'm a pervert.)

    I hate to be single in the winter. Its cold. Imma need a cuddle buddy. You're supposed to be single in the summer, when its too hot to sleep next to someone... not in the winter, when its cold. Shit. This is ass backward... Imma need some body heat.

  • *Yesterday I saw what can only be described as "Corporate Yummy" and I turned to my friend and said "Damn, Im bout to go get that." (cuz I'm a dog, and a shameless one at that.) and he turned around and said "I heard you." to which I replied "Imma stalk you." I may be special, but my very weird approach works more often than not....

  • *Why have people been complimenting me on my breakup diet....

  • *I am in the process of cleaning my room so strangers don't think I'm messy.... even tho I am. Practicing some of that good old bedroom Feng Shui... If I clean it, they will cum (& hopefully, I will cum too.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
j your funny as hell...and real...gotta bookmark u homie

and i wanna be vip...hook me up...well i am mostly and i might steal that corporate yummy from ya ..lol...oh yeah free plug time

fuzeb.com

stay up shawty!!!!
~J-Skittle~ said…
Damn Son.... Did i just get blog spammed.... LOL wow. Thanks for the love. Imma check that shit out.
Anonymous said…
Umm... I kinda feel like you're selling yourself... so how much to buy? I love my Netta aka J. Skittle (the first and last time i will call you that). But umm... I'mma call you for number one of why you'd fucc urself. Shyt, i'd fucc me to and you! Love you!!
Mrs. Mary Mack said…
LOL ...once again...you are the shit...ain't nothing wrong with forcible head...that's how I got my husband! LOL
KayDee said…
you are toooo funny lmfao..im sure i'll be back 4 more laughs later lol...
Tigerlily said…
OMFG YOU ARE HILARIOUS! Thanks for being so uninhibited and reminding the rest of us females thats its okay to feel good about our fucking abilities lol

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.