Where i be, when i be where i be.

Eventful as this last weekend was…. I am unable to divulge the details. Lets just say it was interesting and there were some new worlds explored.

Work- difficult.

Happy chemicals in my brain- Definitely touch and go.

REDSKINS- lookin real fuckin good.

Umm, made soup (corn, sweet potato, and kale) and Avocado quesadillas. Rest of the week….. Bound to be full of late nights at the office and sex toys in the evening.
Just trying to keep my head above water at this point.

Time marches on. I march on. Shrink says I’m doin well. That’s why I pay him the big bucks, so he can think about the things that I’m too tired to deal with. Have some thinking to do…. Which means I’ll be walking home for the next couple of days.

Side note: Station 9 this Saturday. Should be hot. Get your bitch ass on the guest list.

Email for the guestlist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.