If you have faith. the size of a mustard seed... (i have loved.)

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love: true love has no room for fear, because where fear is, there is pain; and he who is not free from fear is not complete in love.

1 Corinthians:13 4-8
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free. -Nikos Kazantzakis


I will always love without reservation. I love like a dumb happy puppy loves their owner. And time and time again I have said this. Because i believe in love. Not that convenient love. Few things in this world worth having are merely convenient. I believe in that epic, to the ends of the earth, fight for what you believe in love. I'm a fighter, i guess. And i love hard. and with my whole heart. I must find someone else who is a fighter too and who gives themselves over wholly to love, not because its convenient. Not because its easy. But because love is why we're here. Love is what its all about. And without love, all the rest of it is pointless.

I surmise that the entire purpose of life is not what you achieve or where you go, or necessarily the things that you do. Its the meaningful relationships that we form with one another. Connections. Because everyone wants to connect on some basic human level with another person. That's what we're here for. That's what we do. And its the only good reason to get out of bed in the morning. I have loved. Hard and sometimes very painfully but in the end, ill be able to say, I lived... because i ran from nothing, especially not what mattered most.



I hold fast to hope. Cuz without hope, without Love, without faith, I wouldnt be human. and all it takes is faith the size of a mustard seed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.