Fuck it. (Acknowledgements)

To all the people who post my page on their page... Thanks
To all the people who get it...... Thanks
To all the people who told me not to quit when other people didn't get it and didn't support it and me..... Thanks
To all the people who read this.... Thanks. Im pretty sure my mom doesnt....
To all the people who read the last post and thought "Hey, this isn't funny!".....Fuck you... I'd just came from the dentist. It'll be funny next time. shiiiit.

And to all the people who wanna know about my Stat counter, I use onestat... www.onestat.com. Just register your site and copy the HTML code. If you are using the classic blogspot template, drop the code into the HTML right before the End body code (/body). If you are using the Newer Layout template, go to add gadgets and add it as a 3rd party HTML. Copy paste and you're done. Its awesome and I loves it.

That is allllll. Loves ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.