YIPPPPEEE Thanksgiving. Yippeee! (The Return of "Oh So Sexy")

Imma tax that ass. Imma tax that ass. Yippeeee. Sex and candy baby. Sex and candy.

I smile deeply cuz I know it'll be fantastic.
And I just bought a 12 pack of them Magnum Twisters.

AMEN for condoms.

AMEN for that "Oh So Sexy man.

Before it felt like this:


Now I feel like bumpin this shit:


Hopefully my new drawz will arrive first.


Lowkey ass weekend. Friday night a new man friend invited me to the Wizards game. That was chill. After I did laundry. Got home and crashed. Next morning he called and invited me to his place for lunch.
  1. I love a man who can cook. Most guys I wind up meeting can only cook eggs. No good. No good.
  2. His place was super artistic. Nice shit. and apparently he owns 2 of everything. Call him "Mr. Me Too". 2 laptops. 2 flatscreens. 2 everything.
  3. Mirror on the ceiling. Yeah.


Hilarity ensued.

Went home and slept.
Yeah. Lowkey. Went to Target. Booked the chick I been flirtin with for about 5 months. Yeah. It was a decent weekend.

Comments

Amber-Alert said…
magnum twisters huh? u must close the deal this time! i died at the 2nd video ok!
Mrs. Mary Mack said…
I can't wait to read the next entry!
Unknown said…
condoms are the best, even though i no longer get a chance to use 'em anymore. the "joys" of celibacy. ah.. shananana.
girl, TRIPLE TAXATION that ass; get it alll the way in. enjoy yourself for us asexual folks. thanks! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.