I hurt. Be damned Alcohol. Be damned.

Megmeg and I went out last night and had a wonderfully intoxicated time. I am now VERYYYY dehydrated. I cannot go into detail about what occurred because my brain is sooooo fucked up at this point that it has gone on strike.

My coworker asked me "What's up?" this morning....
My ingenious ass answer - "Good"
He just looked at me and said "That's not an acceptable answer to that question. Like at all." Fuck it.

I had a conversation about scat, Butt nakedness and auto-erotic asphyxiation. Drunk pictures abounded. Let me say this.... Do not let the drunk chick hold the camera. I got overwhelmed and tucked it into Megmegs boobs.

Alot of groundwork got laid last night and at this point i just wanna curl up with my stuffed bunny and sleep off this hurt. I gave quite a few people who didnt need my number my number anyway. Well, it is what it is. Can't send Megmeg to ATL without having a properly fucked up evening...

Rough night and I look like a drunk and crazed bandit in every photo. I think I touched Megs boob. My head hurts...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.