i hate to endorse drug use but....

OMG. So I tested out Klonopin and I need you to know that it is by far the awesomest thing since sliced bread. Like take your life.

Take all the "give a damn". Toss it out the window. And not in the usual "empty, no point, no purpose" type of way. No. Like in the wonderful "Everything is just as it should be and all is right with the world" kind of way. I wouldn't take it everyday cuz I'm sure it'd lead to unemployment but... well damn. It's good shit. I feel like that guy in "Office Space".


I'm just saying.... it's alil awesome.

Comments

Unknown said…
rofl...im gonna have to ask my doc for a few for my anxiety. does it work right away?
~J-Skittle~ said…
bout 30 mins.... I <3 em.
~J-Skittle~ said…
i think it killed my sex drive tho. Cuz they are so good, it makes dick both irrelevant and unnecessary.
Unknown said…
lol, damn, I guess we can't have it both ways , huh? I'm finna speak with my doc about this here...then scream on him for never prescribing them for me before.
Nola Darling said…
LMMFAO!!!! so... how does it compare to E??? not that i do drugs or anything...
~J-Skittle~ said…
Ummmm i dont do drugs. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.