I hope my period is late.....

The NY trip is coming up fast. Not quite sure where the night will take me, but here's what I do know:
  1. I have 1.5 beds....
    Technically I have a bed and a possible.... (Yes, like a game of spades... I have one definite bed and one possible, just incase I need to get it in immediately and cannot wait til I get to the hotel.)

  2. I have set a goal that I plan on accomplish.
    Shit, he know the deal. We been waitin months... Damn that concierge for not bein open wit condoms.

  3. I gotta leave saturday night so, I gotta get in all the debauchin and shoppin before saturday night.

  4. My period is due any second
    PLEASE DEAR GOD HOLD MY PERIOD. MAKE IT LATE. SCARE IT INTO SHOCK OR MAKE THE TRAUMA FROM THAT ACCIDENT STALL THAT HOE. I don't want to lose it for forever. PREGNANCY aint where its at. But just hold it til sunday. PUHLEASE. Or even til saturday night. I cannot bear to wait til Thanksgiving to tap that. I gots oats to sow. And I'm tryin to sow the hell outta them junts This weekend. Even if I aint had a bed and a possible, I'd settle for a bathroom and the left side of a Dj booth. Shit. You only live once. But if you do it right, you can live enough for 2 or 3 people.


So please pray. Pray for lateness. Pray for it to hold til saturday night. I most definitely wanna get it in. Shit and if I'm gonna be back sunday, you might just see my punk ass at "Current" or "The Park" sowin the last of the bitches.

Comments

B Harg. said…
you should come to my show in Phila friday night. at least, id say so.

...getting arab money= a mess lol

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.