Florida is Way better than DC...cept for all the Meth...

I am in Orlando right now. It is almost impossible to be bothered by anything with weather this nice, though I do believe that this is possibly the Meth Capital of America. Fuck it. I'm just aiming for a tan like George Hamilton....


  • Flying down, I put on my headphones and blasted off to DJ Xklusive's Libra Mix. Definitely loving this track the most:



    Feel free to snap up his Beyonce Mix by clicking this link

  • Florida is great. I haven't smoked since I left ATL. I have been sitting around reading Iceberg Slim's book "Pimp"... Great book. That motherfucker shoulda had a call in show... Like ask Weezy. But about pimpin.

    Really, there are some things that Mr. Slim points out that are Oh So Relevant...
    Chasin a dude that don't want you is a waste, specially when there's a gaggle of dudes dyin to be where he is and wishin they could just sniff it.

    In the Illustrious words of Mr. Slim:
    I celebrate, Bitch, when a whore leaves me. It gives some worthy bitch a chance to take her place and be a star.

    Touche, Mr. Slim.... Touche...

  • Burger King... You always tell me that I can have it my way, even though you won't sell me cheesy tots after breakfast ends.... That's fucked up. But I will let it slide so long as you keep that good ass Zesty sauce coming.... That shit is banging.

  • Wednesday is my all time least favorite day of the week. Let me explain:
    Monday: I am still siced off the weekend.
    Tuesday: Is still kinda close to the weekend....
    Wednesday: IS SO BLATANTLY NOT FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!
    Thursday: They give us free lunch
    Friday: Well that shit is friday... It's like Pizza or bad sex...Even when it sucks its still pizza, or sex....

  • The Movie "Love Jones" stole both my panties and my virginity... Damn you Lorenz Tate. Damn you Nia Long. Damn you both....

  • I'm Not a Player, I just crush alot.

  • The Nichole Sagas:
    Nichole was my old best friend. I nicknamed her "Crazy Nichole" because she is more than a little bit off her rocker. Maybe stories happened. Numerous of which I will never repeat. There were late nights spent at "The Crossroads" in Bladensburg. Also "The Ritz". It was definitely a good time. The House and Baltimore club music on the 1st floor. The second floor where we bum rushed the bathroom while men were in it. The 3rd floor that I always got lost on. Everytime I went there, I discovered a brand new floor or I got stuck on the 1st floor, on that dirty couch, trying to force someone to give me a lap dance... Good times. We couldn't have been over 19. I am amazed that we didn't arrested.

  • Best things about NJ
    1. Wawa
    2. Hot 97
    3. The look on fatbear's face when we arrive.
    4. My dad. He's a cutie.
    5. My brother. He is hilarious.
    6. My cat. She is kitty obese.
    7. The hat I bought. It has ears on it, so I can pretend that I am a fuzzy bear.


I'm tired. I'm in Florida. I'm done.

Comments

Ms. Burt said…
I must say that "Pimp" was a book in my life. I swear i speak on building my stable on the regular. Not everyone can be a pimp though... and I'm not quite a pimp, I just have pimpin qualities. My ex constantly asked me if I was running game, cause my word play is on point. I love that book, I should re- read it, to continue my movement and schooling.
Unknown said…
"Wednesday is my all time least favorite day of the week. Let me explain:
Monday: I am still siced off the weekend.
Tuesday: Is still kinda close to the weekend....
Wednesday: IS SO BLATANTLY NOT FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!
Thursday: They give us free lunch
Friday: Well that shit is friday... It's like Pizza or bad sex...Even when it sucks its still pizza, or sex...."-- IF THAT AINT THE REALEST SHIT EVER!! LOL
- i miss the ritz. it was a bit hood, but i always had a great time. sneaking in when i was young on my sister's HU id. ahh, the good ole days :)

Enjoy the good weather!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.