Don’t stalk Roomie. It makes you look crazy

Don’t stalk Roomie. It makes you look crazy

If you are looking for the Jon Famous, Tijuana stripper blog, just click this link. If you are stalkin Roomie, like a crackhead stalks a hit, read on……

I’d mentioned this previously cuz I am a huge fan of full disclosure, but I feel the need to mention it again since someone apparently feels the need to stalk Roomie via my blog……..

I liked it when stalking was old school. All old fashioned and shit, tapping motherfuckers phones, following them places and sittin outside they house in the morning.

Internet stalking is soooooo juvenile. I can’t say I don’t ever do it. Shit, I just internet stalked someone yesterday and matter of fact, internet stalking boosts your internet search skills and that shit is a viable asset in the work force.

I think I actually got a job by saying “If it’s on the internet, I will find it.” But you should be aware of the site that you’re on.

I blatantly let everyone know that I have a hitcounter. It helps me do pseudo market research……..

Not only does it count how many people pop up, it also answers the following questions :
  1. Are they repeat visitors, or is this their first time on the site?
  2. Where did they go within the site?
  3. What kind of browser are you using?
  4. What’s your screen resolution? (this give me an idea of whether your on a PDA, Iphone Etc.)
  5. What was their referring URL?
  6. Where are they located?


So when you come on my blog at 2:30 am and search for:
  • Hype
  • Roomie
    and
  • Bigelow…..


I know that you apparently have insomnia, know my Roomie or are a little crazy.

But when you come back at 3:56 am and search:
  • Love
  • In Love
  • Moving
  • (Roomies real first name)
    And
  • Hype


You have now confirmed that you do know him (oooooohhhh I’m telllin) and that you are in fact crazy.

You have got to be a female cuz that shit is most definitely a bitch move. If you lovin on my roomie let him know, but don’t loiter on my blog lookin for evidence of relations……

Roomie and I are platonic and motherfuckers don’t understand that shit. I <3 Roomie too much to do the grown up with him. Don’t stalk, but if you do, stalk on a site that doesn’t have a tracker……

Comments

Hype Bigelow said…
Damn, roomie, I can't believe this is what it has come to. I'm one of the most approachable folks ever, but i'm getting stalked? Damn, what did I do wrong, shit is mad crazy. And I can't think of anyone, based on location, because everyone knows I don't like that. This is like the 'Honesty Box' on Facebook, but worst. Please come forward soon, without weaponry of course, or I'll have some of my hood DC b**ches hunt you down! Roomie, thanks for the heads-up, she'll never be invited over! Trust!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.