Things to do in Portland when you're not busy fucking.

I have scheduled my very first "Sexcation". I normally have a standing "I don't travel for Dick policy", but he is one of my faves.

I have met up with him in NY... To no avail. He was actually the source of my first "Shameless walk of shame", because when the hotel is really nice, ain't no shame in that.

HE is like a breath of fresh air right when I need it. Sweet, intelligent, attractive, funny, a gentleman and a body that makes my innards twitch when I think about it.Everytime we do the do, it is better than the last time. And this, my friends, is why I shall travel for it. He is a hard habit to kick and it's been a while.


She wants that old thing back. She want those Heroin tracks.
She likes me. She fiends for me nightly. She leans for me.
Morning she rush for my touch.
This is about LUST.
Cold sweats occur when I'm not with her
My presence is a must- must- must-
Bonita Applebum, i gotta put you on
If i didn't when we cuttin' the feeling would be too strong
In any form, I'm giving you sweet dreams
That Sugar Hill, she call me her sweet thing
That Black Rain that take away your pain
Just for one night, baby, take me in vein
Now that feelin' got you trippin'
You no wanna feel no differently
Said lust has got you itchin'
Nose wide open and its' drippin' -eh -eh -eh -eh
I know what you like, I am your prescription
I'm your physician, I'm your addiction


As Jay-z Says "Nine and a half weeks is better than 12 steps...."

On Friday, I got downright sexually frustrated. I messaged "Oh So Sexy" on facebook and state very simply and plainly "I need to fuck more.Come home."

His response was that he had a flight scheduled for Mid August but considering that we haven't seen or touched each other since May 27thish neither of us could wait that long, so we decide to schedule a midway sex rendezvous.

I already scheduled a 3 day weekend at the end of the month so I suggested that we meet then. He has a business trip doing associate lawyer type things that whole week in Portland, Oregon.(I have to specify Oregon, because apparently there is more than one Portland... Who knew?)

So I look at flights and schedule an inordinately expensive flight to get to Portland around 11pm on July 30th. Screw like rabbits that evening and then he has to work from 9 to 5 on Friday, which leaves us free from 6 pm on to continue to screw like rabbits.

This leaves me free to explore a new city and site see while his is doing lawyerlike type endeavors. I've never been to Portland and I am excited to see what the city has to offer.

So here is my list of shit I plan to do in Portland when I'm not busy fuckin.


I figure with all this stuff, plus random wanderings and the stockpile of condoms I plan on running through, this should be a productive and much needed Sexcation.

Comments

Mrs. Mary Mack said…
I've fallen off of my reads...I must catch up. Have fun in Portland and don't come back with no babies!
smashedthehomie said…
I did not even know that "sexcations" existed. Now I have a name for it!
Amber-Alert said…
haha have fun!!!! i need to get like u cuz im suffering a seriously depressing DROUGHT :(
What is it about that damn song?!? I've got a face that pops into my head every time I hear it.

*sighs* I know exactly of what you speak ... vapors.

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.