Good dick, Good wine but no fuckin carpet....

So, the house fucking flooded again.. Just like when we first moved in, cept this time someone decided to rip up the whole fucking carpet.

Yesterday, I went to bed at 2 am... and woke up to yells from my Roomie at 6am. The entire floor was saturated. It was very uncool. Very uncool. So's I said "Fuck it" and went back to sleep.

Went to work in the morning and was still blah. Got home and checked on the plans for the evening. "Oh So Sexy"

It is amazing how, the longer you know someone, the better the business gets. Mind boggling. He makes me say ignant ass shit...

I feel like this shit:


Honestly, had it not been for tha business that got served til 4am... Today would have been completely unbearable. So amazing that I am scheming on having him move here so that he can violate me on a regular basis. At least once a week. There's always tomorrow. Yummy.

"Nickels for my thoughts, Dimes in my bed, Quarters of the kush shape the lines in my head, take my verses too serious ya hate me cause i'm the one to paint a vivid picture no HD" -Drake

  • This 40 year old guy wants to go on a date tonight. He has a 12year old. Hmmm. 40-26= 14. 26-12= 14. He and I and his son.... separated by 14 years. Creepy.

  • This ended up on my facebook the other day in a segment I like to call "I'm Just Sayin tho":
    Iffin I werent particular about who read my statuses... My shit would say:

    Jeanetta is annoyed that you texted her "Damn, I miss eatin that pussy"...

    Why? Why would you miss it when you sucked at it? Is that supposed to make me cancel my plans tonight so that I can sit on your face and have you make a mockery of the practice that is cunnilingus.

    You should just stop that. Slang dick instead. Your head game is horrendous and should never be used as a ploy to get between my thighs. The end.

    And yeah.. I still got plans so go rub on yoself... and I got plans tomorrow too.
    Whack ass head makes me ill.
    And you still cant spell. Fuck off.

  • I am chewing Nicorette in an attempt to put down cigarettes for good and I realized:

    If I chew Nicorette, and I kiss on a nonsmoker regularly while chewing this Nicotine laced gum, I could possibly get a nonsmoker addicted to kissing me.... I like this thought. Alot. My roommate says I'm evil. He just might be right...

  • I was chatting with an old booty call the other day and he offered me some dick.

    I informed him that :

    1. I have a blog and would surely document intercoursing with him in it (as I know he loves his privacy and would disapprove)

      and that

    2. He has never even come close to giving me an Orgasm. Ever.


    He says that this is due to the fact that he never tried to give me an orgasm and suggests that he will make an attempt to pleasure me in exchange for being left out of my blog.

    Naw, how bout you actually gimme one and I won't write about you.... But if you fail, its open season Bitch. Fire that ass up...

  • If you have a lil dick, don't be mad at me for talkin bout it.... No no no. Slap yo daddy. That shit aint my fault. That's Heredity.


  • My homegirl said this shit the other day:

    I ain't givin up no free pussy... A nigga could pay me tho.


    Whoooooa. There is a Fine Line between Gold diggin and Hoeing and apparently my homegirl done crossed the fuckin line. I don't gold dig. Fuck yo dollas. I got my own. I don't want shit from you. Keep them dollars. I buy my own meals and my own cocktails and I ain't got no problem treating either.

    Additionally, Imma learn this fuckin math and get my grad degree on so I can own the fuckin mine. Ain't no free ride. Not from anybody.

    We all make choices in our lives and I think that she realized that the choices that you make sometimes cost you way more than you anticipated and you can't rewind time to reclaim what you lost.

  • The deal with BK:
    Since Khaki Asked, I shall answer. I am impatient as shit. I want what I want when I want it, just like everyone else in the world.

    But E-Real broke it down like this, during a drunken Memorial day weekend.

    Okay Erykah Badu! You have packed yo whole car Vuitton baggage. Leave it on the side of the road cuz your weighin down your whole car. Five mins into the trip you done ran out of gas and now you can't go no where cuz you made the car so damn heavy...


    Fuck it. He's cool. Shit, he could even be the one. But my 2009 has been bullshit thus far. The only goal I've accomplished this whole year is "Do not catch Fatal STD"... Which is what's up and all but I gotta do better. So iffin I wanna succeed, I gotta get my GRE on.


    Totally trapped in my head.



Gotta go get my learn on....

Comments

AngelMama said…
OK I'm mad at this: "He says that this is due to the fact that he never tried to give me an orgasm"

Ummm what the fuck about this sentence would make anyone want to have sex with this dude. News flash to old dude. If this ain't your goal in sex than you should just one yourself.

HGE

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.