Money talks, Bullshit walks.....

Vacay recap:
Lemme just say this about Florida.
DO NOT, under any circumstances lay out on the beach for 5 hrs with no sunscreen.

My whole body is peeling. My dermatologist is heated. My esthetician is going to be even more mad. I had to cancel all my "re-arrival" booty. Penises are not happy with me.

Also, people in tropical climates drink to numb the pain of Sunburns.



Lesson learned.

*************************************************************************************
I always know when its Blog Writin time, cuz I wake up in the morning talkin to myself. This morning I was muttering to myself about decisiveness. I'm a huge fan of "Shit or get off the pot"..... Being indecisiveness just seems like a big waste of time. I picked out my 1st apt and signed the lease in 3 days. I bought my car in under a week. I like to be swift with the decision makin.

I was headed home today and was thinking. Thinking about how, when you own your own business, there are two kinds of people...

Those who make you money and those who make you lose money, by wasting your fucking time. Then I get home and look at my cell phone. Hmmm, old acquainantce from long long ago.

This old acquaintance was the second kind of person and the fact that I am no longer in business makes me super not want to be bothered with him.

Our old encounters used to go something like this:
Asshole Guy: Hey, I just had (insert long dragged out story with a shit load of drama in it that don't fucking matter in terms of any business we might do, tho he thinks it might soften me up to give him a better deal) pop off. I need some cash fast or (insert bullshit consequence to afforementioned personal problem). Can you give me (whatever) at (moderate price)?

Me: Sure cuz you're peoples. (Translated: Sure, cuz tho this deal won't make me a millionaire, it won't break me either....)

Asshole Guy: Thanks so much.

(Two Hours Later)

Me: I have pulled strings and it can be done for (moderate bullshit price).

Asshole Guy: Hmm, that's alil high. Can you (cut price in half)?

Me: That's impossible. (This deal just became bullshit.)

Asshole Guy: Fuck it. I'll work something else out. But anyways, you real sexy tho. We should get up sometime...

Me: Ummmm... No.

Fuck you Broke ass Nigga..... You just wasted my time and cuz time is money, you just cost me dollars.... I truly hate it when my time is fucked with.

Money talks, Bullshit walks... and yo bitch ass should gets to steppin... Sorry piece of shit.

*************************************************************************************
Me and my roomie have waaaay too much fun together:
I yell out, "Yo roomie! 1988! Is that legal?
And He goes, "You got a problem."
And I go, "It's a sickness son!"

*************************************************************************************
How to speak "Passive Aggressive Netta"

If I say "It's whatev"

I mean: I don't give a fuck... Bout a half step from fuck you...

If I say any of the following "I'm good...", "You good...", "We good...."

I mean: We most def ain't fuckin good. We is in fact beefin. Fuck you.

If I say "Naw, it's cool..."

I mean: It sho aint cool. Fuck you

If I say, "No judgment"

I mean: I am judging you.. And I'm saying no judgement to throw you off from the fact that I'm judgin you

If I say "Do you....."

I mean: Oh fuck! I'm heated... So heated that I would recommend that you do you because I'm bout to get the breaks beat off this motherfucker, so you should make an active effort to fuck as many chickenheads as you can book in an evening cuz I have decade old dick scattered all over dc.

If I say "It don't matter..."

I mean: It do and you need to commence in fixin it ASaP
*************************************************************************************

Im gonna try to start writing shorter blogs more often. Im sleepy. The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.