Possibly the Gayest shit I ever wrote. (ever)

Having an open blog has been one of the more rewarding experiences of my life. Transparency with myself and others has probably saved me years of therapy bills and has served as a healthy method of expression.

But I'm reaching a time in my life when I need to get alil more private. Hence the blog is going private.

It is crazy touching that 80 some odd people have requested access to my blog and I relish the opportunity to be even more candid than before in regards to my life. Being guarded from random eyes, there will most definitely be more kissing, way more telling and possibly some indecent photos....

There are 100 spots available.... So says blogspot. I always love getting new readers, so if you have a friend whom you think might enjoy my shit, just have em email (I have a plan for circumstances to accommodate more than 100 people if necessary).

This has definitely been a roller coaster ride and I wont be posting another blog until this is private... But I will work hard to make the next one OFF THE FUCKIN CHAIN!
Thanks. Love always JSKITTLE!!!

Comments

simone_dior said…
Guess I'll be doing my crackhead scratch til the next entry comes out :)
Amber-Alert said…
bring on the fuckery!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.