A lil bit smiley, alil bit lovey dovey and shit....

It's funny as shit when you talkin to somebody and every song you hear sounds like the epitome of what tha fuck is up.... I'm a slight bit open. LLS. fuck. Grinning from ear to ear.... He make me real happy like.





I wasn't letting nuttin fuck up my day today. I been on str8 cloud nine. I looooooovvvveee liking someone. The best feeling. Every time some shit popped up and tried to fuck up my day... I said lata for that and sent him a Blackberry Message. Smiley goofy dumb greasy wide open smile.... :D

Comments

Miss Mac said…
alla that tho? lol. thts wassup. Its spring time in NY and its huntin season. Lookin forward to "greasy" cheese smile myself

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.