Bear with me.

I been on some other shit lately. Yeah, yeah yeah. I know I owe yall a blog but my head has been wrapped up in "Him" and between the late night convos, the early Am work and late night club shit (Not to mention the slew of out of town house guests), my ass has been done. Not to mention my shower and toilet were broken... I dont even want to talk about it.

He is coming to visit next week. I am ecstatic. Making sure everything is on point is exhausting. Seriously. This random guy asked me what I look for in a man, and my answer was : "Hard working, honest, loyal, devout, has integrity, slangs good pipe and has a mean head game..."

Thats all I need. So if the last two are on point... Tequila fueled vegas wedding... All day. I have a shitload of stuff I want to write about but I need to have some down time to write it. Give me time. Give me time. I could push out crap, but I'd rather give you the bizness... you know?


I have chest flutters. He makes me wanna lay around burning candles, cookin shit and listening to Neosoul. Yall know I love likin people....

Comments

simone_dior said…
totally feeling you right now..

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.