Klonopin is both good and evil

It is good if you have anxiety. Really good.
So good infact that it is tempting all the time.
Work sux- Pop a Klonopin
Relationship is a blower- Pop a Klonopin
Cant quite seem to fall asleep- take one... no, no, no, why not take 2?

My best friend apparently took it for years. So totally agrees. And why bother and deal with some amount of stress or anxiety when you could just say fuckitall and bypass it. But bypassing it makes the dealing with everyday bullshit dreadful. Cuz you know you don't have to. I have to actively choose not to check out on a daily basis. Shit. Every day I have to choose to check in, when I know I'd much rather check out.

Comments

Unknown said…
damn shun! I just got a clonopin hookup and now I'm kinda scared to take one. be strong muffin, resist the urge to check out :)
Anonymous said…
Reminds me of xanex. It is so hard to resist checkin out sometimes. . . I know it is hun. Trust me, I'm resistin right now. But if it ever gets unbearable, sometimes your overthinking ass needs to let your mind take a breather! But just resist the dependency and I know, because I know you, that you, love, will be just fine. It's netta-nature!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.