Catholicism Cockblocked

  • I've said it before and I'll say it again.... When it rains dick, it pours. Motherfuckin monsoon season...

    There are drought times and surplus times. Good dick, bad dick... Shit, I'm just glad to have options right about now. Yay holidays and Happy New Years to me...

    Oh So Sexy is back... And Catholicism is cockblocking... I swear, after all that we've been through, I think God straight has it out for us.....

    I text and ask: Are we still down for tonight?

    I get this text back: Yes & No.... I'm catholic and I need to take communion before Xmas. I didn't go to Church on Sunday so I have to take it on Thur. I can't sin (sex)before taking it. I can come thru and chill or we can fool around but I can't have sex til after xmas. So I'm down for whatever whenever you get back. I can still come thru tonite if U want though.

    I text back: So, no penetration.... Can you drink?

    Reply: Yeah... It's just the major sins, like sex and murder.

    I hit him back with: Isn't there like an all night 24hr drive thru communion?

    Reply : Unfortunately, No. :/

    Catholicism.... Imma need you to invest some time and consideration in this all night drive thru communion thing. Seriously.

    We decide to chill anyway. Hang out, drink wine and watch movies.... He gets in the car to track from Centreville, Va.... Stops to get gas and the gas tank is stuck. Now following all of the Oh So Sexy snafus and hiccups, I have to wonder whether it just aint meant to be. Real talk.

  • Saw Plan A the other day and while hitting it from positions that I don't even think are listed in the Kama Sutra, his ass looks at me and says... "So, I'm Plan A?".... Yeah. This is why I discourage people who enter my vagina from reading my blog.

  • The other day I was talking to a friend about Passion. When you find your passion in life, you have to follow it. My blog has fucked up relationships, and tested friendships. Apparently, I am not alone in this. Sometimes, following your passion be like that sometimes...

    But the fact of the matter is... without passion, you die. You have to follow what you love. People in your life who can't or don't get that...People who are willing to ask you to give up what you love the most, aren't really people you need in your life.

    My blog is cathartic. It is about keeping it real with myself and others. It's about saying what I need to, even it bruises others because, Shit... sometimes I get bruised and this is where I let that out.

  • Kanye West has gotten me thru some of the illest times in my life. College Dropout helped me finish college. That "fuck work" song, "Spaceship"... was my shit.

    Late registration kept me from going crazy in 2005 working a 10 dollar an hour job doing night security at Emory university (long story) wit a degree. My ass was living below the poverty line.... Addiction was and still is my shit. "What's your addiction? Is it money? Is it girls? Is it weed? I been afflicted by not one, not 2 but all 3...

    Graduation: Bittersweet was my track... "Ya mamas a Bitch!!

    808s and Heartbreak: nice change of pace and I'm lovin that robocop track...

    So thanks Kanye..

    Cuz I be tryin to right my wrongs but it's funny, them same wrongs helped me write this blog....
    :/

  • When I go to the Carry Out and they give me food and it comes with a free soda: Is it wrong for me to get offended and think they might be racist if they give me a grape soda.

  • I got a text this morning from Bail Guy. It Read:

    Bail Guy: Wow! Is that really how u feel? That's real fucked up!
    So I replied: Wtf r u talking about?
    Bail Guy: Dam that's how u talk to me and u cant even call or cum see me, I'm glad I found out early and i had a nice Christmas present for u and all but its cool didn't mean to bother you! thanks though!

    I kindly texted back that it was biopsy day and that I had bigger shit on my mind. Seriously. He apologized and asked me to call him and let him know. I have no news to report and also I felt that he should fuck himself. I no heart people.

Comments

Amber-Alert said…
i dont wanna offend nobody so i wont comment on the beginning of ur blog lol but spaceship was my shit damn i had forgot all about that song! thx for keepin it real all day everyday...its needed and more people need to try it!!!
Mrs. Mary Mack said…
Religion messes up good times ALL the time! LOL Spaceship was and still is the truth and I understand- my blog has caused some speculation in spots and the speculation has caused hateration and supreme expressions of ignorance! Keep doing what you do!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.