Ecstasy and Liquor make people act completely fucking inappropriately.

Ecstasy and Liquor make people act completely fucking inappropriately.

My coworker is gone. I feel like I lost a buddy. I guess I did. It’s like the job broke up with her. One day everything is fine and the next, the job doesn't want to see her anymore and just wants to be friends..... It was sad. So I took her to Cafe Asia and then we bought chocolate.... Yay Sushi. Yay Chocolate.

Lots of things have me feeling some kinda way.
  • Talking to one of my exes made me remember all the reasons I left him.

    Cuz he is hypersensitive and got irate when I asked him to stop calling me from random people’s house and cell phones...

    It’s unnerving and I don’t fucks wit it. I end up calling back your mama’s house past 10pm and I wasn’t raised like that. It’s fucking rude.

    Apparently he didn’t like this and let me know that I have outrageous standards and he can’t help it if he does not have the means to stay in contact with me and that this is why I’m single now... I let him know that I would rather he stayed out of contact if his only means of contact is callin me on his friend Scotts cell at 1am on a weeknight and then quizzing me about whether I am awake or not...

    Then I let him know that we would be, once again, ceasing contact. Then he apologized a lot. Then I told him he needed Ritalin. Go figure. We can’t even attempt to have civil conversation without me wanting to knee him so hard that he becomes impotent.


  • Reading my friends facebook note reminded me that I was supposed to work on learning patience.

    I'd initially made my goals for the year and said I wasn't going to "Date" til November, because I didn’t think I was ready.... I don’t know if I’ll ever be completely ready but my shrink seems to think I’m awesome and that I normally just date the wrong men so maybe I need to work on that… I just keep getting swept up in shit and it’s never rational, logical or healthy…

  • I just realized that Obama is gonna win, so that was alil interesting.

  • I also get the feeling that people are reading my blog and taking impersonal things that have little to do with them and making them personal... My blogs are normally a compilation of flushed out thoughts and ideas that come from numerous conversations with varied people, rather than being inspired by one person or one conversation unless expressly stated.

  • I wish I were asleep right now.

  • I wish I could give him a hug, cuz I miss that.

  • I also wish that I didn’t constantly meet guys who are fuckin creepy.
    No you cannot smell me. No, you cannot give me a hug, massage, back rub or head. I don’t care how bad my day was or how upset I look. I still don't like it when strangers touch me.

  • I am beginning to believe that liquor and drugs are immediate paths to perversion.

    I cannot tell you how many times someone has done something completely inappropriate in front of me or to me while they were under the influence. Xstacy is the worst. It ridiculously lowers people inhibitions. I have had people jerk off in front of me because “it felt right” while they were high on that shit. I have a strong VETO policy on shit like that. But liquor is almost as bad. Sunday Megmeg and I got DRUNK on that Patron, which is still evil… and I was crazy wild…. I’d be upset with my self cept I’m so very “Single and Not Looking” that it doesn’t even matter at this point.

  • I was annoyed with the morose ass feel of my blog so I changed up templates and finally converted over to the “Layout” function and am quite pleased with the results and the ease of Widgets.

  • I am going to work on getting a video blog up. New thing I’m going to try. Imma need feedback too cuz if it sux I’ll stop, but if it doesn’t it’ll be my new thing….

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't stand when a person takes my blog entries personal. For instance, the random dude that posted an irate comment because I called the Green Peace people annoying or the exes that read my posts and then send notes in private asking me not to talk about them. lol @ lames. I politely tell them to get the fucc off my blog or get their own.

Your ex sounds like the guy from 40 year old virgin that never got over his girlfriend. lol
Mrs. Mary Mack said…
I feel like I have to censor my blog because when I started it the only reader was a good friend of mine. Word has now travelled and I've recently found out that exes have found the blog as well. People really need to get over themselves...It's MY blog, I'll write what I want.

I'm so clueless I wouldn't know if someone was on X or not...but I DO know a crackhead when I see one! LOL (I've got lots of those in my family).

I like the new blog feel...BE HAPPY!
~J-Skittle~ said…
People on X are very easy to spot... whenever someone who you dont know too well wanders up to you, says they love you and try to hug you.... they just might be on X. Think horny hippies....

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.