The "Why Choose (Penis)" blog

I had a very loosely formed blog that I never got around to finishing called the "Why choose (Penis)" blog.

Essentially this was about big ass dick syndrome and I never could bring myself to finish it.

Big ass dick syndrome is a phemomenon that I noticed among men. It's a level of swag carried by men with big ass dicks. Confidence, cockiness, call it what you will. And in trying to write about it, I saw that the theory itself was completely fallacious in nature, which is probably why I never finished it.

So I decided to write a different blog, because the Big Ass Dick blog was really about having it all.... Love sex money happiness. Why can't you have it all? I just realized something while driving to my hair appointment, because apparently you can be extra insightful if you are sleep deprived.

You can have it all, all that you need. You just have to give up some shit.
Them wants:
Them 7-11s
Them delivery penises
Them fun junts.....

Flirting is great and all but flirting can really jeapordize the things you value. You could fuck around and lose what you need fuckin around chasin what you think you want.

Let me give you a couple of incidents that occured when I was trying to have it all and almost ending up with nothing:

In elementary school, I was dating Gilberto. Gilberto had his best friend call me and hit on me. I told him, I'd think about maybe hollarin at him..... This was the first Time I got caught in a bullshit ass situation. Lesson learned : if you try and have your cake and eat it too, sometimes you fuck around, lose it all and end up real hungry.

That party at Olives..... Yeah, umm I'm not even gonna recount that shit.

All Imma say is: That shit was too fucking close for comfort and when caught in sticky situations, I adapt well.

If you've seen this movie, you know what I'm talking about. If not, you are either young....or you need to put it in your Netflix cue.

(Thanks Roomie!!!)

Anyway.....

Sometimes what you think you want is dumb. Dumb in the sense that the pursuit of that person is dumb, but also, so is that person.

I used to think that quiet guys were deep. They were just quiet because they had a lot of thoughts and were so engrossed in these thoughts that verbalizing them was not a priority.

Nope. Not the case. They're not deep. There are no thoughts there to verbalize.

I actually said that talking to this one guy was like talking to a walking talking live MTV. Kennda quickly reminded me that Mtv reports on real shit sometimes, like genocide in Darfur and going green and shit, so talking to him was really like talking to BET. Completely devoid of substanitive content, and useless.

I mean, every once in a while, a girl likes a little CNN, naw mean?

The thing is, if you insist on chasing that dumb extra shit on the side at least be honest with the side pieces that you choose to pursue.

You'd be amazed at how willing people are to both accept and know their role. When I met Steve, I was still with someone else. I made this very clear to Steve.

I would see him when I had time and he was explicitely told not to stop by without calling. He was not and would not be my main. End of story.

Knowing this, he accepted these terms and conditions (though a mere 2 weeks later, he wanted to renegotiate). Point is, given full information, he chose to enter into the situation. Renegotiation was not an option so we had to terminate our agreement but because he had full information, he could only be but so mad at me. He shoulda been mad at himself for thinking he could handle some shit that he really wasn't ready for.

People love to think that they can change the situation based on the merits of their looks, sex or charisma. People are overconfident about their abilities, because that thought process suggests that people choose their main based on superficial ass bullshit.

You tag side pieces for that shit and then toss them when they become too much trouble. Your main is above and beyond that shit and gets treated as such.

I am not suggesting that infidelity is cool. If you got good at home, why chase tricks in the street? I'm just saying, be honest about yours. You'd be amazed at how many people will sign up to join your team. Lies are just a bad idea. A woman who would have been perfectly rational can turn crazy when deceived.... Its a crazy look bitches get their eyes.... When I see a chick starin across the room at a dude with that look in her eye, I back off. Cuz gettin in the middle of future domestic disputes aint some shit I'm about.

So I beseech you, be honest. And when you choose, cuz you have to choose eventually, choose wisely. Make sure your main is some shit you enjoy wakin up next to.....

Be assured- my main knocks out all the rest.... Cuz I chose and when I finally chose, I made sure to choose wisely.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I recently told a student something you summed up in the end. ON his MySpace he was braggin about how good he was in bed... I told him that his dicc would speak for it's self and the females it has touched will speak for it too. There is no need to broadcast one's "ability." I take it to be bull shyt n never want to be proven wrong.

Oh! And girl... you read the blog/note... watch out when dem dude's friends try to holla... could be kite 1.

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.