Norfolk -- That time we went to Norfolk State that one time

Norfolk -- That time we went to Norfolk State that one time

This one night Phia and I got drunk. And by drunk I mean, we got real drunk.

Off break, leaving out of the Hampton University dorms, I declare that it was a "Bacardi Night!", which means I was only consuming Bacardi products all night. We head over to the harbor where I'm already half drunk to get drunker… People are offering various beverages but I’M ONLY DRINKING BACARDI.

We get drunk as shit and I'm so "Drunk" that I get the munchies (shutup). So we go to the Burger King (this was before that shit burned down). Now they were closed, but the drive thru was open.

A valuable lesson was learned that night:

YOU CANNOT WALK THRU THE DRIVE THRU. No matter how nicely you ask. Apparently that shit doesn't work at banks either. It's a safety issue or something. But it's not like I'm gonna rob you and run away real fast. That's just stupid.
Anyway. We hitch a ride thru the drive thru from these 2 guys. Drunk as shit. They ask if we want to go to a party in Norfolk. I look at Phia and Phia looks at me and we like "Fuck it, sure." 45 minutes later we are in Norfolk and for some reason we decide to try and find a bathroom or something and end up at some random guy's house. All I recall is that I used his bathroom, saw a roach, stole all of his Bacardi Ice (It was a Bacardi nite), and then ran away.

We wander back to this fuckin house party in someone's basement in Norfolk. There is random punch which could have been piss for all I know at this point but it tasted close enough like Bacardi to me. Phi and I quickly got bored and decide that we want to leave.

Now our ride is like "security" or something at this fluke ass event and can’t leave so we decide to hitch a different ride back.

We end up with this Trinidadian guy and maybe his cousin or somebody. We are headed back to HU in this bullshit ass dopeboy whip (ON A DONUT)….The Trinidadian guy keeps talking to me but I'm so done, I keep thinking he isn't speaking English and go "WHAT?" while simultaneously trying to get him to drink this mysterious fucking punch that I have in a big ass cup…. We get back to the Harbors and I throw my number to the guy who I don't understand.

Right then White Steve wanders past talking bout how he just saw a Catget raped by a Raccoon. So off we run to spread the word about Catrape. I think I fell asleep on Patrick's floor. That was a rough nite.

Amazed we are still alive. At least we learned that all of the Bacardi's seem to mix pretty well with one another.

Comments

Unknown said…
Fun Times, lol. I have a few things to add.

We went to burger king because of munchies and you got some "special water" (cold barcardi) from rich guy (I think that was his name) and you needed a mixer (aka fruit punch).

At the random house party it was hot, dark, smelly and we got bored so we went to 7-11. But then the 7-11 was closed (weird). On the way back to the wack party I had to pee (of course) so you stopped some guy on the street and asked if we could use his bathroom. He did indeed have roaches everywhere.

The Trinidadian guy and his friend parked the car by the infirmary and followed us to 28-B. We went straight to dane's room and left them in the living room. You eventually went to sleep somewhere. I walked back to the dorm and was pissed cause I was locked out of the davidson.
Anonymous said…
• Ahh joy. And I do love 28-B.
•And if Phia Phia had my number, I woulda let her n Davidson. For future reference my extention was 4307

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.