V-DAY (aka free milk)

V-day OD 09 went pretty well. Valentines Day is officially the equivalent of Vegas.... What happens on Vday must stay on Vday....

I did have a handful of revelations.....
  • Valentines day should perhaps be the Love equivalent of New Years Eve. Motherfuckers need to make Love Resolutions.

  • I won a "My ex is worse than yours" contest.

  • I decided to go on a diet the other day. I feel like losing 5 pounds. Cuz I can... Diet + Alcohol = Super drunk Super early....

    Ps: Men are now referred to as Cows.... Penises: Milk... Yup


  • I made some good choices this last year in relation to not dating outright assholes.

  • Old lessons are always relevant to others: Never date a man who wishes he was elsewhere. It is a slow death standing next to someone who is pining for someone else. It will always keep you up at night, wondering when (not if, but when) he will leave....

    Dr. Dre said it best:
    Thats your bitch? [on these nuts]
    Really I dont...[give a fuck]
    All I really know is your hoe wants to be with me, and he aint playin...


  • Faux wife sent me this:

    Condoms shaped all heartlike


  • My Exes are asses... But My exes exes are amazing. Really fantastic, intelligent and beautiful women. Any woman who is smart enough to ditch my exes gets two thumbs up in my book...

  • My life is pretty charmed.... I am STD free, I am not pregnant, I am not trapped with a psycho. If I wanted to, I could get me a house. Money straight, life straight. All is well... Gotta say... I feel Unstoppable



sleepy study time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.