Skipped pills equal crazy

Times is tough. My new insurance is a bitch. A sorry, cheap ass bitch....

They didn't cover my meds last month and I wasn't sure that they would this month. To conserve dough, I decided to pill skip. I have been taking a pill roughly every other day instead of every day.... This is not so good. My doctor told me that if I forgot to take a pill one day, Id be fine. Apparently, its cool occasionally. But skipping the meds that regulate the happy in my brain every other day has had some not so good effects, mostly in a depressed like way. I finally got the pre-approval from the insurance company, which kindly let me know that they would need pre-approval again in three months time.

Oxford... You are a company of assholes, with douchy ass policies. Medco.... Fuck you. No, really, fuck you.

  • I still do not have a medical card (Ive been enrolled since January 1st),
  • I went to an in-network doctor (and called to make sure I didn't need pre-approval or a referral). Oxford, you got a bill for 164.00, decided that their services weren't worth that compared to other doctors in the area and decided to pay them 76.94. I'd already shelled out a 20 dollar copay so you only paid 50.00. (You paid less than half, you assholes!).

    That's like me going to Fuddruckers, getting a $8 burger and then informing them that, having checked with other burger establishments in the area (ie. Mcdonalds, and Burger King), their burger was only worth about $4, so fuck you, that's all Imma pay. BOoooo!

  • I moved over a year ago. Are you all incompetent? Just send shit to my new goddamn address. FUCK!


And due to the stress from all this bullshit, I now take Klonopin every other day. I am sure I'll need preapproval for those refills too. I have excess stress and panic attacks because of your fuckery.... Go to hell. I hope you burn.

Comments

Mrs. Mary Mack said…
Medco is indeed the devil and add Blue Cross Blue Shield to the Oxford damned list!
Oh that has got to be the worst. Health care ain't sh_t in the country. Ppl need medicine and can't get it...smh.
This comment has been removed by the author.
simone_dior said…
That's all wrong! These health insurance companies are trying to eff up people's lives!
Anonymous said…
Cannot believe this company! Doing what's convenient to them. You're a human being! You're not making this shit up, why do they feel entitled to act this way???
Cristy B said…
man, that's so crazy! i hope they get your shit straight! i just watched a michael moore documentary called sicko... it's basically about the U.S.'s corrupt ass healthcare system. it was really interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.