"Where the hell are all of yall coming from?"

First off, I would say "Where the hell are all of yall coming from?" but I know cuz I reverse stalk you. But Damn. Yall must be on some Referral program type shit cuz yesterday my blog BLEW UP. Well, I hope yall liked it.

This blog has made it so I have adopted Erian's Motto - "I'm in it for the story." I go out and I see where the world takes me. It isn't always safe. It most certainly isn't always smart.... But it definitely is Awesome and Fun as hell cuz I have no "What if?" type regrets. If there is even the smallest part of me that wants to do some shit, I just go ahead and do it.

Apparently the last blog brought up one question that everyone kept asking me:
Did I do the "Grown-up Dance" with AJ?

We all know that a Lady never tells... We also know that I ain't no lady, cuz I drop dimes constantly. So for all those who asked me, my roommate, my friends, or just plain wondered, here is your answer. (DRUM ROLL PLEASE).

No. I slept next to him, but no. No grown up dancin occurred. I had a wonderful evening and made the acquaintance of a very nice person.

Sadly, I got none. Coulda used some. Still need some. But didn't get any. Better luck next time. Bad timing I guess. Whateva.

I'll have more later on this week. That's all for now...

Comments

Mrs. Mary Mack said…
Damn! Well I'll just keep my own thoughts...in my mind Ya'll slept together and in a few days he's going to call you for round 2!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.