Vegas. Someone please kidnap me to Vegas!

Ummm this is more random than anything. So I guess its Randoms....

  • Shit I just don't do......

    I don't do Perms
    I don't knock it if you do...I just like my hair to be versatile.
    I visited with Hicks (on a day when my hair just happened to be curly) and the minute I walked in the door he says "I see you all Cree Summers today. Wanna talk about it". To which I replied "Fuck you Nigga." Then I think I threw something...




    I also don't do Hot rollers. I always end up with something akin to Prom/Bridesmaid hair... It ain't cute...

    Contacts
    I don't do contacts. That shit is a Genetic lie... Like I meet you and you rockin contacts and I don't know you're blind. 9 months later we got a baby blind as Mr. Magoo. Fuck that. Rock bifocals if you must, but don't lure me in with the promise of babies with good vision and then snatch that shit away.

    But if I were to wear contacts I would not be about colored contacts. God gave me "Sexy Chocolate Brown" eyes for a reason and I rock them to the fullest....


  • Things I used to do but won't anymore....

    I have been Unbougie in the past. I am determined to step up my Bougie factor..... If you ain't got a degree from a 4 year institution or a 401 k... You can't stick dick in me.... No no no...

    I could get pregnant tomorrow and I know I'd be fine. I got a good job and a backup plan.... I don't like worrying and if you have neither of the above, you probably used to worrying... Stuntin is a habit, bitch. Get like me. Delete yo number...

    Having a 401k and a degree don't guarantee you pussy, but it definitely can't hurt your chances.

  • I got so fucked up the other day I went deaf in my right ear. No joke...

  • Best night at Love nightclub.
    Somehow, I end up taking a nap on the 4th floor, on one of those Vip couch things. It was late March, early April. I wake up. Go down to the 3rd floor. Run into Giles, Dan and Obi, poppin Ace of Spades for no reason other than it was Friday, laughing singing "Glamorous" (cuzz i love any song where Fergie spells... Get it girl.) Then we stumble outside to the car and its fucking snowing. Everyone is drunk, and happy and this quiet snow is falling all around.

    Worst night at Love
    The night I tried to put myself into the drunk tank... no further explanation needed.

  • I neeeeed to be in Vegas right now. Seriously. I gotta go for my birthday or something.

  • I'm funny looking.

  • I'm very tired and mostly out of it. I've been spending so much time reading other bloggers that I'm too tired to write my own shit.
    Ive been reading :
    1. The Official Tissue.
      (This chick made me laugh so hard I almost hurt myself and peed in public on the Bus....... I wish she'd write more often.)

    2. Minus the Bars

    3. Thoughts of an ADHD Drama Queen

    4. The Karrie B

    5. Amber Alert

    6. understanding

    7. Things to do today... Get up... Survive... Go back to bed...

    8. The Makings of Mocha

    9. Papito's Way

    10. Inside My Mind

    11. She's So Flyy



    (on a side note....)


    This song makes me want to take a shower, and then get out the shower and have sex..... Best song about hygiene ever!!!

  • This weekend is gonna be difficult.

  • Next weekend is gonna be worse. Its Howard Homecoming and I'm going to lose my morals and my panties.... And my shoes.

  • I wish the Lobbyist would stop calling.

  • Everyone uses everyone. The trick is to realize when you're being used and to make sure you get yours first.

  • I watched a 16 year old pontificate on monogamy with his friend on the bus this morning and learned the following tidbits:

    1. The fact that his girlfriend "Michelle" is forcing him into monogamy is good cuz like really tho...she savin his life so he don't get AIDS.

    2. Tho he said he wouldn't mind if "Michelle" fucked other people, he really would tho. He'd just be bothered less because he'd be gettin his too.

    3. But if he call her and say off some real shit that he not gonna do it again and he gets fucked up and a chick starts suckin his dick, what he supposed to do then?

    4. He considers himself a Nympho cuz he thinks about sex an awful lot, but maybe he just enjoys the company of females... and he ain't gotta fuck em.

    5. He really don't wanna leave her for one of these bitches who don't give 5 fucks about him. All the pussy in the world ain't worth that girl.


  • This is a shitty blog. I'm tired and I ain't got enough sleep and now I'm in a foul ass mood. I haven't smoked in 2 days and I threatened to disembowel one of my coworkers and a drug dealer. I swear to you that I am on my last nerve and it ain't healthy to go without sleep/sex/shoe shopping. I will buy shoes tomorrow. I will also nap. I will also try not to curse. In that order.

  • It is wrong to try and seduce people using "The Song of Solomon". It just ain't right.

  • Fall is alil different this year. Normally I think about "Him" and the good times we had in Fall and Winter when he was mine... Now I realize I always do the single thing in Fall. I was single last Fall (by choice). I'm single this Fall (by not choice?). Bet money I'll be single next Fall too.

  • The economy just went to shit. Iceland went bankrupt. ICELAND. An entire fucking country.

    First off: I'm getting 2 box springs. Cutting a hole in both. Putting money in both. One I will leave open. This will be my checking account. One I will sew shut. This will be my Savings account.

    I'm soooooo fucking glad I now have a savings account. Smart move that was, now that my bank got bought out @ a dollar a share.

    I know realize that no one knows anything. All you "buy real estate" people who said i couldn't lose money on real estate. You were wrong. All you "save money" people... yeah. Wrong again. Boo to responsibility. Boo to all that. I just wanna go to Vegas with SEFFFFF for my birthday. That's all I want. Is that too much to ask for?

Comments

Iceland...really. FUHHHK.
Mrs. Mary Mack said…
I haven't had a perm since 2004 and I love my decision. With natural hair you can have the best of both world whenever you want. I love the mattress idea, shit is real tight right now and everybody I know is beyond broke!
Don said…
Funny ish.

Where do I begin? Oh, @ If you ain't got a degree from a 4 year institution or a 401 k... You can't stick dick in me.... No no no...

I think there will be alot of brothers ordering Overnight Degrees online.

The joke about cutting holes in the mattress was funny as hell.

How can you go deaf from simply getting lit? LOL.


I too am a firm believer that everyone gets used, pimped, taken advantage of, at some point. Like you, I think the trick is to run up the score before the other person does....nah seriously, I think its best to be careful who you do and don't f*ck with.

And thanks for reading my blog, always appreciative.


Good stuff.
Unknown said…
"This is a shitty blog. I'm tired and I ain't got enough sleep and now I'm in a foul ass mood. I haven't smoked in 2 days and I threatened to disembowel one of my coworkers and a drug dealer. I swear to you that I am on my last nerve and it ain't healthy to go without sleep/sex/shoe shopping. I will buy shoes tomorrow. I will also nap. I will also try not to curse. In that order."

Contrary, I think these are your best blogs. lol. If not, they are damn sure entertaining.

Forget the cigarettes, sounds like you need some ciga-weed.
Amber-Alert said…
thanks for the shot out lol...yes this weekend is gonna be serious where you partying at?
~J-Skittle~ said…
Ill be @ Love Friday. 4th floor. Drunk. In a tiny dress.
Amber-Alert said…
lol...might be up in there myself
Unknown said…
You need to make a book of allll your random thoughts. i especially felt this one-
I have been Unbougie in the past. I am determined to step up my Bougie factor..... If you ain't got a degree from a 4 year institution or a 401 k... You can't stick dick in me.... No no no...

I could get pregnant tomorrow and I know I'd be fine. I got a good job and a backup plan.... I don't like worrying and if you have neither of the above, you probably used to worrying... Stuntin is a habit, bitch. Get like me. Delete yo number..."

Where was this blog all my life???

Awww, I'm happy inside. glad my blog made you laugh. I do need to update more. I always post them as notes on facebook and forget to update on my blogger. thanks for motivatin' the kid
-m

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.