Don't call me no mo, Don't text me no mo!!!

I have been working 12 hr days lately. I just want to see my desk. Right now it has shit on it. I want that shit to go away. Far far away. Today I had an outburst. I actually had to leave just to calm down.

I am a simple individual. I like simple shit. I like to laugh and giggle. I like honest straight forward people who also like to laugh and giggle. I love my family and big salads and cupcakes.

I love "House". I believe that there are 2 kinds of people in this world. There are those who love "House" and those who don't yet realize that they love "House". Whenever "House" comes on, its like Christmas came early.

I just like to chill. I wish I could chill more but chillin ain't been in the cards for me lately.

  • Yesterday, I did a phone purge. After the whole "sting operation" thing, I deleted 3 motherfuckers.

    That whole "SWAT sting" bullshit put me in a foul mood. I ended up being bitchy to the Jump off, and then straight up askin Hennessy if he told jump off to text me. He said that he didn't and that perhaps Jump off wanted to get at me... Really? Weak bait... I ain't bitin on that shit.

    I don't believe in coincidences. So at that point I'm heated, cuz if he didn't tell Jump off to text me, then my response to tha Jump off was mad rude... and if he did tell tha Jump off to text me, then my response to the Jump off wasn't rude enough.... x-(.

    My home girl was saying that maybe tha Jump off missed me....Disagree. So I broke down the dialogue as I believe that it went down.
    Reenactment!!!
    Hennessy: Yo... Imma holla at Jskittle again, but i wanna know where her head is at. Can you do me a favor?

    Jump off: No Problem. What it do?

    Hennessy: Imma need you to text her all nice and shit. Be smooth. Don't sice it or nothin, but get at her so I can see if she still off some ole other shit.

    Jump off: That's a bet.

    Do you love the dialogue? You do, don't you?

    I feel like this:

    I pay my phone bill. I like to get that "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" face when my phone goes off. But as of late, no joy has been found in the phone. Instead I have been having the "screw face" (see below.)



    Now, due to the fact that I pay my phone bill, when you piss me off on my own phone, you just wasted both my time... and my money. I do not like it when people fuck with my money so therefore... boooo. Veto. Deleted. I don't even bring that shit to work no more. Vexations on my phone.... So if you need me, you better email, or gchat, or facebook, or twitter or Blackberry me (I am waaaaayyy too easy to reach).



  • My newest pet peeve.... Excuses.
    I used to hear the following phrase when I was a teen: It's a choice.

    Whenever I'd say "I don't want to (fill in the blank)", it was inevitably followed by either my mom or her boyfriend saying, "It's a choice". Like, you don't have to do anything. EVER. There are consequences to the choices you make, but you do have a choice. So when people give me lame excuses... "I'm too busy", or "I don't have time", all I hear is "You/this are not a priority." Just say that. Excuses are for bitches....

  • My newest favorite phrase: I don't understand the question.
    In the bathroom at work, this chick turned to me and goes
    "Are those your real eyes?"
    Me: I don't understand the question.....

    People are silly...


  • I would really love if my taxes included check boxes for shit that I want my taxes to go to. I think this is a great way to figure out what the country cares about.

    Mines would look like this:
    Charter schools. No.
    Universal Health care: Yes.
    Eco shit : No.
    Abstinence only education: No
    Rape Crisis Lines: Yes.

    You could totally do the entire budget for every state in like hours, with a scan tron machine and like 5 Mathematicians/Statisticians.

    Alot of Government folks would end up unemployed, but if I can replace you with a scan tron machine, are you really a value added commodity... Also, Men, if a hand full of inventors can make your penis irrelevant with some silicone and some wires...Are you really a value added commodity? Science has repeatedly made penis better than actual penis. Science has never improved on grade A vagina.


I'm bout to sleep til Sunday.

Comments

Unknown said…
" Science has never improved on grade A vagina"

Truer words have never been spoken

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.