When Sex leads to Scars

This title sounds super dramatic. Like it’s about rapery or something unfun and emotional scars… It totally isn’t. This blog is NOT about "echoing my souls pain" or some shit like that. I am not a fucking EMO high schooler. I am a grown woman... wit bills and shit!!!

Thursday afternoon, I got sick. I went home early and passed the fuck out. Note to readers: catching the bus any time around 5 pm aint a good look. Everyone was an asshole.

So I get home and get my sleep on and I wake up Friday with every muscle in my body hurting. I dunno. I can't call it. Mighta been swine flu. I Blackberry in sick and go back to sleep. I wake up and eat something. I take a Klonopin and go back to sleep. At this point, Sick feels awesome. I am doped up on cold meds and Klonopin and I am on a sick floaty cloud. At this point, I would have recommended illness to anyone who asked. I was out of it.

I kept getting random texts from POA (Pieces of Ass)... 22, and 23, and 2 other people.....

I distinctly recall somebody hittin me up and offered to bring me chicken soup and rub Vicks on my chest. I almost threw up in my mouth.
A) I don't eat meat Jack Ass. I pass on your bullshit soup.
B) The thought of you rubbing Vicks on my chest while I'm sick sounds real molesty and I do not like. I DO NOT LIKE. Fail.

I was real sick sos I declined all offers. Even the tempting ones.

I woke up Saturday and ended up hopped up on sickness, caffeine and Klonopin. My cuzz came thru to check on me and came bearing stir fry, butternut squash soup, OJ, a Thermometer and other ill type shit. She just got over the Swine Flu so she came prepared for the worst. We had a 90s movie fest.... First we watched "Threesome" and then we watched "Reality Bites"... Then my ass fell asleep again.

Sunday I woke up and wandered. I did weighted crunches, and curls and shit. I checked my P.O. Box. I went to work and did ill work type shit. I went to Eves and loitered. Alot. Then I got a text. A tempting text. A "Come thru" type text...

Hmmm, I feel better enough sos I hop in the car for a mini trek and an adventure.

Please note that it was good. Iffin it weren't good, I wouldn't have drove them 20 mins. But down to the nitty gritty.

We doin the damn thing and punishment is occurring, trust. I told him to hurt that junt, so we move to the carpet to cut down on that pesky mattress bounceback. Somewhere in there I said "Are you mad today?" to which he replied "No." and I said "Damn. I'd love to catch you on a day when you are PISSED. That shit would be Insane!"...

So, we wrap it up, he tryin to tap out and I sure as hell got a big grin on my face. Gettin myself together cuz I had to work today and I look at the carpet and there's a blood stain.

HOLE UP. I know that shit wasn't there before. It cannot by any means be my flow... So I feel my back. Wet. Rug burn. Not just any old rug burn...

I've had my share of rug burn. Even got fucked up on non skid speckled surface.. That shit at schools and playgrounds where its like they threw down small gravel and painted over.... (Don't ask. I will not be divulging details. Only one other person knows exactly what happened and he's facin jail time.)

This shit was worse. Way worse.



I am special. And entirely too old to be gettin rug burn. WTF.

I am officially on the motherfuckin injured reserve list. So went my sick strange weekend. and I is chipper as ever.

Side note:
This is a 7 minute synopsis of all of my relationships. Seriously.



Errrrm. I wake up and I know its over. and it is....
*************************************************************************************
How to quit smoking

Get sick for 72 hrs.
So sick that you cannot smoke.
Wake up 72 hrs. later. Smoke free. The end.
*************************************************************************************

Main lesson learned.... Put down a towel or a blanket. Cuz while the carpet might look soft, it could be hazardous.

Comments

smashedthehomie said…
You got a rug burn...from fuckin. Dammn. That's some hero type shit.
Amber K said…
def too old for rug burn...and hickies too :)
Oh my. Oh my. Just ... ow!
Nola Darling said…
Girl... we have all been there before... so it happens more often than not...

but i'm a little kinky... i tell niggaz to claw my back while i'm riding... i mean... at least i dont get off on them pissing on me... thus why i know i am not freaky...

Nola*

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.