Yves Saint Laurent Strappy Platform Sandals....

Yves Saint Laurent - Strappy Platform Sandals (Lola)




These are mine.
I lusted after them and when I finally got up the balls to buy them... Sold out. Then I found the blue ones on sale... Mine. No more shoe regrets.

Specs:
Yves Saint Laurent
Strappy Platform Sandals


  • Metallic leather straps wrap around a patent leather heel for added drama.
  • Heel, 5¼"
  • Two adjustable ankle straps
  • Leather lining and sole
  • Made in Italy
    DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, A CUSTOMER MAY ORDER NO MORE THAN THREE UNITS OF THIS ITEM EVERY THIRTY DAYS.


No more shoe regrets... hope I don't break my neck.

Comments

simone_dior said…
*sigh*
i'm too jealous. please enjoy them for me as well. step out in a sexy ass dress and do them justice!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.