Fucked up shit pops off in DC, Life decisions are made as a result.

So, errybody in DC knows what had popped off.

2 metro trains collided. Not tapped each other. Not a fuckin bump. No fender bender type shit.

This is what had occurred:



Hmmm. Something like 7 dead. 70 or so people injured.

So the night is coming to an end and I'm thinkin.... I'm thinkin bout Ole Boy and how time is short and how I really would like to be with him..... People die everyday... Blah Blah Blah...

So, I call him. No answer.

Mind you, had he gave a hot damn... He'd have called me first. I coulda been dead round this bitch! Yall know I ride the mothafuckin red line!!!!

So this morning, I hit him up again.... Still no answer.

This afternoon rolls around and it's a wrap. He ain't hit me back. Fuck it.

I ain't the one (shakes head vigorously). I'm a boss bitch.

My jobs on point. I'm Educated. I know my way around sex organs. I look DAMN GOOD. I'm Intelligent and I have a good head on my shoulders. I'm not the motherfuckin one.

I'll be damned if I left anybody play me to the motherfuckin side like some dusty ass bitch. And especially if I'm happy, and everything else in my life is on point and I got one person up in the mix, treatin me to less consideration than I deserve and causin premature wrinkles cuz of the screw face...


When you get a bill fo my motherfuckin Botox, you gonna be real mad.

A text would have been nice. A call. Shit. A Blackberry Ping. Nada.

And you know what, He ain't made it back into my phone since the last time he F'd up. Uh Uh. No No No.

I'm tired of talking about it. I know my friends are tired of hearing about how "I'm Trying to Make it Work". I'm the only one.... and.... I'm done.

Shut it down.


Come correct or don't Come at all...

Comments

We are living parallel lives. I swear. *shakes head*

Good riddance.
smashedthehomie said…
Amen ma...leave the bullshit behind you.
Miss Mac said…
"Come correct or you need not apply." The motto I grabbed on to after I shook my head too vigorously with the "I ain't the one" bit started to piss me off too much. Homie needs to get wit it or get lost. Chuck the deuce,straight Beyonce style in irreplacable. lol
antigravity23 said…
motherfucking a..that is all about the truth...being in the exact same situation i feel you on this one.

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.