Tha muthafuckin secret!!!!

I was talkin to this chick on Blackberry messenger the other day. She said some ill ass shit. I shall share.

She said:
No matter what the difficulty is or who is involved you stay true mentaly to the outcome you wish to see. ...but you always decide what you want, you're asking the universe for anything you want. 2nd you believe that its yours from that second, because the Universe has everything and will always respond to your commands if--» 3rd you align yourself with what you want through feeling that you already have it.


This shit took at least 24 hours to sink into my head.... Actually that was wine/beer/Kristy and Ebo's faults. Debauchery occurred and I managed to smile easy for the first time in a minute.

So I woke up this morning with my normal(possibly lethal) combination of Wellbutrin plus 2 caffeine pills (just so i can get out of bed in the mornings) and tossed on top of that a half of a Klonopin. I walked out of my door and things were...ok.

I went to work and it was Work-tastic. I worked all day and thought. I thought about the universe and the butterfly effect (just like that time I almost ran out of gas in NJ) and it occurred to me that perhaps while I was so deep in thought on the turnpike, I just might have been on the verge of grasping this very thing...

There is someone out there who is FOR ME. Like really for me. He is out there and he's coming. Like the perfect guy for me. He'll do all the things that I have been looking for and some surprise things that I haven't.

It aint rocket science. And it wont take alot of work. He will go above and beyond because he is FOR ME.

  • He'll send me flowers at work, just because.
  • He'll pop up in town and surprise me.
  • He'll wake me up with kisses on the back of my neck.
  • He'll go that extra mile to make me smile.
  • He'll be smart.
  • and super upbeat and positive.
  • He'll love to travel and we'll go places and do things like wander off to Morocco.


Before.... I wasn't sure... but now I get it. Ill trust my instincts and do what feels right. I cant spend my time weighing options and pros and cons and the what ifs... and if I have to do that, then your not the person "For Me". Its that simple and until then, I shall be a flittering ass butterfly.

I shall leave you with random ass songage.

The first video is the song that was in my head this morning, cuz I got drunk and passed out watching Tv. It used to be someones favorite song. Killa or that guy from Cleveland... Somebody. Whatever. Enjoy. or dont. He liked the Todd Rudgren version. I prefer the Mandy Moore junt.

The second one is completely Eves fault. Stone her....



Comments

Amber-Alert said…
yup...ive stopped worrying abt it lol...i kno theres someone out there for me who's gonna be perfect in every way and we'll find each other eventually. now until that happens im doin me....HARD!!!!!
simone_dior said…
i'm gonna take heed to this

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.