They said sorry Ms. Netta is gone!

I spend the past 48 hours arguing with Medco and ADP and United Health care about Doctors appointments, prescription medications and general coverage issues. Have you ever dropped 350 on a prescription? It is a horrible feeling. I have nothing to show for it. Not even my health.

I am now poor and going back and forth to doctors and pharmacies, trying to get shit covered, I have developed a cold. I want to ass rape someone with my foot.

I am sequestering myself for the good of me and the rest of the world. I will only see 2 people this weekend. These people will be Eve and Roomie. and maybe, just maybe funny guy from Sunday. I think funny guy from Sunday is awesome.

I am particularly annoyed at one person. He knows who he is. He knows why I am pissed. I will not be leaving my house in a social fashion until Inauguration. I do not give a fuck if Jesus himself pops into town. My phone will be on silent.

I is thru. Yall motherfuckers don't appreciate shit.

They claim you never know what you got 'til it's GONE
I know I got it, I don't know what y'all on
I'ma open up a store for aspiring MC's
Won't sell 'em no dream, but the inspiration is free
But if they ever flip sides like Anakin
You'll sell everything includin the mannequin
They got a new bitch now you Jennifer Aniston
Hold on I'll handle it, don't start panickin, stay calm
Shorty's at the door cause they need more
Inspiration for they life, they souls, and they songs
They said sorry Mr. West is gone!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Girl, sometimes being sequestered helps. Going off the radar for a minute may help you and those around you get some perspective on your rle in their lives. and if it doesn't, a good ass raping always does the trick! 'Kick him in the nuts. you'll feel better I promise.' A wise woman said that to me not too long ago.
Unknown said…
true. aint nothing wrong with taking a time out. lol@ass raping someone with ur foot,that tickled me. stay up, muffin!

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.