Number one Sex.

Apparently the trend of this year which started off looking like Lesbianism has not been quite like that.....



This aint nothing girl that you ever had in your life.
Them other lames you been with aint even ch-ch-chip the ice.
Cause what I got up in these draws, you be like Kelly he the boss.
He the man, oh my god, he's the pussy champion.
Babygirl I hope you ready cause I'm about to put it down.
Babygirl show your experience cause I'm about to show you mine's.
Lets do the Kamasutra, crouching tiger.
Girl its raining but I hope it's fire.
Cause what Im about to do to you will make your girls want it.
I'll be having you screaming 'You the best', now you know it's number one.


Yay!!!!

Comments

simone_dior said…
clawdhammercy!!
ps- they airbrused the shit out of r. kelly in the little stillshot youtube video didn't they?

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.