Pussy-B-Tight

  • When I was in highschool, for some reason me and my homegirl were worried about vaginal looseness (we were strange, I guess). So we went to the sex toy shop.

    Ps. If headed to the sex toy shop, go to Night dreams in Bethesda..... Best selection at a decent price.

    But this was in 2000, either before Night Dreams opened or before we discovered that it was there.... And at that time we patronized a shady store in rockville pike, run by this horny 40 something greek lady and her 20 something boyfriend. This place was definitely interesting.

    Anyway, one day we purchased this shit that I dubbed "Pussy B Tight".

    Pussy-B-Tight is the vaginal equivalent of lip plumpers. You apply a little bit to the inner walls, it burns like hot peppers, aggravates your shit and makes it tighter. It also made all sexual contact ridiculouslly uncomfortable, but that's another story. Pussy b tight was for emergency uses only (ie. You were doing something you had no business doing and need to cover your ass).

    My calculations show that if you stretch your vagina out, it takes 2 weeks for it to shrink back down to size so that the fact that it was stretched becomes undetectable..... Unless you use Pussy-B-Tight.

    I would like to start my own line of sex aids. I would call the line B sexy and all the product names would have a b in the middle.

    For example I'd have:
    • Pussy-b-tight: ofcourse
    • Pussy-B-Wet: water based all natural lubricant.
    • Anus-B-Numb: for freaky ass sexy
    • Dick-B-Hard: our own version of viagara.
    • Dick-B-Huge: Penis enlargement gel.
    • Dick-B-Swole: Cock rings
    • Nipple-B-Happy: nipple bands with optional vibrator bullets.
    • Dick-B-Unneccessasary: this you be a line of cyberskin dildos and lifelike vibrators.


    And that's the tale of Pussy B Tight......

    I think there's a market for it but maybe that's just me.

    RANDOMS
  • Drunk blogging is dangerous.

    Liquor made me do this:

    I is tired of arguing. I is also tired of accommidatin people who don't seem to give a damn one way or the other. Tired of losin sleep and sheddin tears (I ain't no bitch tho and I'll whoop any body ass who says different.) I'm just say...So I'm seeking solace in the arms of Mr. Morgan, Sr. Cuervo and 4 sleeping pills. Perhaps I will wake up, but I am hoping for the deepest possible sleep..... And thus it begins....
    DRUNK!!!!!!!!

    4 hrs and several drinks later I followed up with this:

    Apparently I'm tired cuz I'm gettin drunk for the sake of getting drunk and I don't give a hot damn about the possible consequences. I'm gonna go home and possibly put myself into a coma and since my phone is off, none of you bitches will be able to bother me. And because no one knows where I live, no one can call the ambulance.... And if it were possible to give the entire world the finger right now, please know that I would..... So FUCK YOU.....

    THANK YOU, AND GOODNIGHT

    Liquor is dangerous.

  • I don't fuck around with evil or zombies.... Anyone of yall motherfuckers start lookin at me funny, like you wanna eat me or kill me or some shit, its a wrap. Bullet to the brain. I don't fuck around..... Fuckin zombies

  • Instead of saying damn, I've started to say "bitches!" As if bitches have conspired to make my life difficult. Fucking bitches.....

  • I never did understand wranglers with those zip down plastic windows. Like what of somebody wanted to steal yo shit. All they gotta do is shank yo window? I like people to have to work to gank me 4 my shit.

  • This bad ass child was on the bus screaming (literally screamin in peoples faces) like they gave her candy laced with crack. Her ballon popped and this dude was like "Ah ha!!! You mad like shit! That's why yo ballon popped you bighead motherfucker!!!!" I was dyin.

  • If "The Game" sang, his bitch ass would be Lyfe Jennings. Fuck you gotta butterfly on yo cheek 4? Booo! You're bamma.

  • Best alien movies ever (according 2 me)
    Species,
    Species 2
    Ghosts of mars....

  • Contrary to popular belief, I am not an evil bitch.... I just don't wife them hoes, love them hoes, save them hoes, or fade them hoes.... Free hookers get no love and best believe I don't acknowledge whores in public..... End of story..... Are you mad cuz I don't love them hoes or are you secretly mad cuz you're a ho who gets no love?


    Sadface. Headed to work..... Booooooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.