General fuckin updates

 So, I met a man. No biggie (well biggie but like not a big deal or whatever). It's chill. It's comfortable. It's nice. Hanging out watching movies or cooking dinner. The whole thing feels new and good and positive. 


Still unpacking my divorce shit/my general relationship dysfunction but I'm happy and at peace. Trying to sort out whether my inclination toward polyamory is merely an aversion to the toxicity of my past monogamous relationships. Maybe. Maybe not. 


Did yoga the other day. That shit is no fuckin joke for real. Downward facing dog aint it but I enjoyed the overall experience. Mostly I've been hanging w my rock climbing friends, doing crosswords and exploring new and old hobbies. All in all, things are well. Have a ton of travel (work and personal) for the next 2 months so expect that I will fall off the face of the earth again. Apologies in advance but I have some world to see and some life to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Recap with my Shrink and a Declaration of Singledom