Two Tranny Hookers & a Coke binge at the Bronx Zoo

Yeah. I took a hiatus. I ain't gonna lie.

1st off, with the blizzarding of the DC metropolitan area, I ain't gone nowhere and I definitely ain't did shit. The Lsats were on the 5th and got "snowed out". I took that as a sign from God and postponed that shit until October. The next one was in June but it was on a Monday and that shit ain't the business.

On a personal note, I am leavin DC. I'm headin off to New Jersey to live with pops. I'll be working in New York... This is bound to lead to more interesting stories. Not DC centric stories, but definitely stories. Like that last time in New York, New Years Eve.... Some people invited us into a limo. God knows where that could have led. I anticipate many interesting NY stories. Imagine.... Two Trannie hookers and a coke binge at the Bronx zoo. It could happen.

With all the snow, I ended up slamming out the screenplay that I was working on with a friend. Done and done. I'm looking forward to future collaborations. I enjoyed the process.

I am faced with a dilemma. I have been "Monogamying..... (with 1 individual grandfathered in)" for the last 5 or so months. Just cuz I'm single, don't mean I like to run the street..... Now I gotta lookit "Goodbye Goodies".

I told Oh So Sexy that I was leaving. He said that he was sad that he would no longer have me to greet him when he comes back home but that it would give him a good reason to plan more trips to NY.

Of all the things that could have been said, he pick just the right ones. That man has magic words, amongst other things.

Ill be leaving behind my regular, which is sad for me. He is all I've known for the past few months and he's been patient and understanding. I've been dealing with alot and it's been trying. I would love to keep him but with all of the recent things that have been overwhelming, I am not sure that the feeling is mutual. I don't want to be the only one fighting for something, you know?

I have this policy about fool-hardy love. I call it the "You only get one" policy. You get one Fool Hardy, stupid, ridiculously emotional love and desperate love in your life. One. You can chase that love to the ends of the earth. You can chase it for years, bankrupt yourself, catch aids and die.... But you only get one. So choose that insane love wisely.

I picked mine already. Sophomore year of high school. Charles. And I chased it. I ran that motherfucker into the ground. I can't say I didn't try but I had my one and that was it.

I don't have anymore foolhardy love allowances left so to chase this one into the ground for someone who I feel doesn't really want it... Well, as I said before, you only get one.

One promise I'll make to you, I'll get back on my random musings. I used to take intricate notes. This year I've been too busy living. I will go out more. I will nurture budding romances that will hopefully lead to sex and shit. Sex and shit.

Soon I will start work on the second screenplay. Very excited about this. I'll make wit the stories. Promise.

Forgot one last thing: Imma beat the breaks off DC before I walk away. You will see me in these streets. Drunk and actin an ass. Imma lose it all. Shoes. Morals...and panties. I called it. You heard it. SHUT IT DOWN!

Comments

*stacie-ann said…
i love the way you put words together girl. <3 it.
Nola Darling said…
we're gonna have to hang before you roll... i want to make some bad decisions with you... and i think that would be amazing...

Nola*
khaki la'docker said…
Oh no! Youre leaving DC?!?!?!? Cant be!!!! :(

Cant wait to hear what happens in NY though LOL
Anonymous said…
Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.