What had happened before i got busy

Preface: I wrote this about a two weeks ago. I met up with my "FB wife" and ended up partying. I totally missed out on writing the second part, which definitely involved a drunk girl biting my knee and wound down with her crying at the cops. Side note: Do not get drunk and hysterically plead your case to your local constabulary. It merely annoys them. Especially at 4am. Their goal is just to get your drunken and debaucherous ass out of the street. Whatever. I didn't have time to write about it. I just wrote about Friday, and Shall supply it forthwith:

Saturday OD'd on itselfs. I woke up at around noon. This was after the club pandemonium which I'm so not gonna get into except for this one part....

I hit my boy Mitch and he just ushers us in, no line, which is nice cuz I can't bear waiting. I love the park. Security is the same folk from the now defunct Love and they always make with the hugs. Head up to 4 and my bartender is up there. Pay attention cuz this is the best tip ill ever give you : tip your bartender well. Look out for them and they'll hold you down.
We stopped by Jerrys, across from HU hospital after the club and there was a homeless woman yappin her ass off. I wasn't even payin attention until she said " You got to pay me to suck the dick. I won't suck it for free and it won't suck itself..." To which I nod and think, Nope. That dick won't suck itself.

Then she went on a tirade about how Jesus robbed her and how she wasn't feminine like her sister. Now we all end up talkin bout how jesus ran up on her house and got her for her Flatscreen. Somewhere in here she decided to let Fred, Tam, Mo and I know that she'd fuck all of us for a quarter cuz "You got the boots, she got the coat, she got the skirt and he got the shoes". We're dying at this point cuz that's like 6 cents a piece and if you'd fuck us for 6 cents, let's be real, you'd do it for free. I give her a dollar to not fuck any of us.

Our food had been ready by now but we were just too busy laughin to leave. Fred was videotaping and I was straight crying.

Head back, eat food and I drop Mo off. It was a good time. Wake up the next day and feel like pooh.

END SCENE

Since then I have been in 2 modes..... LSAT study mode (which got postponed due to the snow.) and Screenplay mode.... which is still in process. I do what I can and bloggins is ending up in the "cant" pile right now. The LSATS will be what they will. I've been studying off and on since childhood. Hope that helps.... shrug. I dunno who the fuck is taking these courses but they seem to run about 1200-1500 dollars. I'm good on that. ermmmm. Off to work now. Off to work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Opulently I to but I about the brief should have more info then it has.
Anonymous said…
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Parisienne Mac and Cheese recipe

Shit I'm not here for (That's that shit I don't like)

Tiny Bottles of Wine are Ingenious.